Found inside – Page 122Esther , daughter of Mrs. Hannah Deutsch of 5428 Calumet avenue , to Hans A. Mendel , son of Mrs. Mary Mendel of Milwaukee . ... Silver of Belvidere , Ill . Stella , daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Louis F. Simon , 5124 Michigan avenue , to Henry F. Einstein of Cleveland , Ohio . ... WILLIAMS - Ruth Marjory Williams , daughter of Clarence Williams and Florence , sister of Anita , granddaughter of Aaron and Ida ... Found inside – Page 35She has just hired a new worker (Daryl Hannah), who works hard with Sally Field, ... Blanche joins her pregnant sister Stella (Kim Hunter) and her husband ... Found inside – Page 78Welch , Sister W. Lourdes , Le Couteulx St. Mary's Institution , Buffalo . ... Wells , Hannah C. , Gallaudet School , New York , N. Y. Welsh , Eugenia T. ( Assistant Principal ) , Rhode Island Institute . ... Westling , T. Melvia , British Columbia School , Vancouver , B , C. Wetherill , Stella J. , Arkansas Institute , Little Rock , Ark . Weyerman ... Williams , Fanny , B. A. , A. G. Bell 78 American Instructors of the Deaf. Found inside – Page 8Lodge 195 , Spokane , Washington , December 4 , 1957 , paying the dues of Sister Hannah ' Sisson and Sister Stella ... Lodge 66 , Hammond , Indiana , September 26 , 1958 , permitting payment of dues of Sister Esther Williams for 1959 , as ... Found inside – Page 38Pray for me , dear sisters , that God may work in me a good work . ... 50 Sr. Stella Small , San Bernardino , Cal . ... 50 Sr. Hannah Beardsley , West Point , Cal .. .5 00 Sr. Carrie Sund , East Portland , Oregon 75 Sr. Effie Adams , Logan , la . ... I went out last night to hear the celebrated Dixon Williams , Evangelist from Canada . Found inside – Page 734Norwood wood -Stella laundress h 1013 Findlay -Wm E mgr 2341 Gilbert Av res Norwood -Theo K soft drinks 3733 Spring Grove Av Hoerrmann Adam wood wkr h 2467 Madison Rd -Wm G pres The Cincinnati Hy - Speed Machine -Hannah h 2706 Hoff Av Co 208 ... Selim Av Hoemmelmeyer Elizabeth wid Geo h 1354 -Paskal cabmkr h 625 W McMicken Av Broadway --Thos sr brewer h 218 E Clifton Av -F ... Found inside – Page 169They were on their way to attend the funeral of his niece, Hannah {Vic-1e) Herrick. ... July 20, 1853:t Stella Madeline. bo. July 12, 1855.'r Job enlisted. Found inside – Page 175Victor grew up with one brother, Raymond, and two sisters, Lucille, and Virgie. ... Micajah and Elizabeth Williams Stout b. Kentucky. In present-day Connecticut, one family member tells this heartrending story, determined to understand the persisting rift between the now-elderly Stella and Tina. Found insideThe Pulitzer Prize and Drama Critics Circle Award winning play. A Streetcar Named Desire is the tale of a catastrophic confrontation between fantasy and reality, embodied in the characters of Blanche DuBois and Stanley Kowalski. Found inside – Page 385Hannah ” , 1249 . Noah ' , 660 . Noah ' , 255 . ... He married Stella HAND 23 Feb 1881 . 6438 . iv . ... They removed to Stillwater , MN ; had no children ; adopted a brother and sister in 1867 . He was a lawyer , graduate of Williams College ; was Judge of Probate four terms , and also held many other offices . He was District ... Found inside – Page 74 Sister S. E. Williams , worthy matron . Brother T. J. Collins , worthy patron . Sister Stella Sturgis , associate matron . ... CHAPTER , No. 20— Sister Olive Gould , worthy matron . Brother Joseph Simmons , worthy patron . Sister Hannah ... Found inside – Page 310Cox , James M. , 53 , 54 , 55 Dempsey , Hannah Williams ( third wife ) ... Stella ( sister ) , 6 Dalich , Tony , 169 Dempsey , William Harrison . Found insideLooking well beyond issues of race, The Vanishing Half considers the lasting influence of the past as it shapes a person's decisions, desires, and expectations, and explores some of the multiple reasons and realms in which people sometimes ... Found inside – Page 103When her sister Blanche cannot believe that Stella is happy with her crude husband , Stella tells her that “ there are things that ... Hannah Jelkes , in The Night of the Iguana ( 1961 ) , is an example of the woman who has made the best of a ... Found inside – Page 236Washington, Pinkie, c, Bcalc St. Wcsi < in unit of Angeline). liil I'nion St Wills, Waller l1., w, Mndisou St. Williams, Mrs, s. E., w. Poplar St. Williams ... Wildberger, Stella, w, Hernando Road. Wray, John H.. w, 442 ... Wales, Hannah, c, Madison St Wood, Lizzie, e, 662 Main St. Walker, George, c, Vance St Watson. H. C. Wiildroll ... White, I.UU..C. Wellington St White Mary S., w, South St. Wilhelmiiiu, sister. » . Found insideAt a turbulent time in America, Never Sit If You Can Dance offers uplifting lessons in old-fashioned civility that will ring true with mothers, daughters, and their families. Found inside – Page 215Williams was converted by the Fox sisters in 1851 and became a ... Massachusetts , see the stones of Adin Augustus Ballon , 1852 ; Hannah B. Chapman ... Found inside – Page 442... Driver , Hal E. Dean , Anna DuChemin , Elizabeth Dienhart , Gertrude Goodrich , Minnie Garner , Belle Hannah , Addie Hasgill , R. N. Houston , J. R. , Supt . ... Fannie Jones , E. B. Jones , Minnie King , Stella Kroft , Dorothy Latham , Edith Laws , Jessie Sister , Leonissa Linville , Mary ... A. R. Updike , Mabel Walker , Gertrude Watkins , Erma Wheeler , Floyd Wilkins , Bertha Williams , Mabel Wilson , Anna ... Found inside – Page 21Takoradi , Emma D. Thompson , bros & sis . ... Mr Joseph Brown , Mr Robert Brown , Mrs Hannah Dickson , Ms Helena Brown , Mr Kwamena Tawiah Brown . Found inside – Page 206Sister Stella Smith spoke on her work as Deputy President and Sister Bulkley presented roses to Sister Ela Earl , a ... Belen Mamie Haynes Vicy Wolfington Minnie Martin Ruth Cummins Roxie May India Blanchard Lula Williams Beulah McRae ... Found inside – Page 607Thus , we find also prefigured in “ The Vengeance of Nitocris ” the idea that Williams's work is a barometer of his own ... As noted by Maria St. Just , a friend of Williams for over thirty years , “ Rose Williams , Tennessee's sister , was the most ... And even though the mature Williams would go on to create many memorable non - brother - and - sister couples , such as Stella ... Stanley , Brick and Maggie , Hannah and Shannon , TENNESSEE WILLIAMS'S " VENGEANCE OF NITOCRIS " 607. Found inside – Page 1285Mrs. 391 Sibley Williams Lizzie E. Miss , 567 Erie Trease Crissie , Mrs. 397 Cedar av . ... Mrs. 192 Chestnut Wright Kate A. Mrs. 9 Harmon Van Gilst Lena , Miss , 52 Hayward Wright Sisters , 51 Grace Vetter Emma ... Zanger Hannah M. Miss , 191 Harbor Vutech Mary , Miss , 1458 Clark av . ... Wallace Stella , Mrs. 1978 Lorain Zuck Emilia , Miss , 21 Fuhrman Walsh Agnes , Miss , 60 Tremont Zwilling Emma ... Found inside – Page 1348... Mrs Huntly Alice Parmann Sisters Gilbert Anna Mrs Kolb Mary M Wilber Anna Mrs Hayes Clara Mrs Leimkuehler Helen Allen Grove Hogan Olga La Mothe Julia Swanson Stella Andrus Howarth Emma Monat Louise Aman Iva Antigo ... Blanchardville Harding Sarah Mrs Kreiss Musette C Watrud Hannah Holmes Ida Kruschke Mrs Agnes Garthwaite Rachel Mrs Powers ... Williams Celine B Witzke Emma M Olson Emma Delavan Baltus Mary Auburndale Breymann Helen Baeten Mary . Found inside – Page 228Margaret J. Williams and Stella M. Holton , Mercy , 1800 , m . ... He m . , 2d , 1827 , Sarah Taylor ( Bartlett ) Bishop , sister of 1st wife , and wid . of William Bishop , and had Sarah Taylor Bartlett ... Hannah C. Shaw ; and Maria A. , 1784 , m . Rev. Found inside – Page 261Cloyd is [he son of the iale John and Stella Lacy. Cumberland Co. natives who moved to ... Oct 3.1922) and twin sisters Delora and Majorat b. Nov 3. 1 924). Found inside – Page 245In his notes on the characters , Williams states that Amanda Wingfield is “ a little woman of but confused vitality , clinging frantically to another time and place . ... When her sister Blanche cannot believe that Stella is happy with her crude husband , Stella tells her that “ there are things that ... Hannah Jelkes , in The Night of the Iguana ( 1961 ) , is an example of the woman who has made the best of a ... Close readings of William's published plays present the plays as vehicles primarily for the stage, drawing attention to Williams's sensitivity to their ultimate performance and his concern with lighting, sound, music, and costume effects Found inside – Page 25501917 , •Stella LaVallee , and has Scoville , of New York City , and has issue , issue , 1 . 6 Fletcher LaVallee , b ... Anna Lord , accompanied the founder of the DE STOPHAM family in the sister of Robert Lord , of Burford , England , and d . 18 Jan . ... 1698 , Hannah , dau . of Samuel Friskie , of Branford , and d . grandfather of Richard , of Stopham , b . in 1216 . ... 1726 , Mrs . Hannah Williams and d . 7 Sept . Found inside – Page 138Elizabeth Druce, Hannah Tyson. sister , Stella , who lives in a rather " down - market " part of the city . ... Tennessee Williams here presents anyone reading the text with a good deal of guidance not only on how to visualize the characters but on ... Found inside – Page 4591509 Moore Lohr Lottie , 679 W. 4th Moore Sophia , 26 15th Lohr Sisters , 24 Allison Morgan Anna E. 123 Garfield Place Lorenz Carrie ... 3650 Warsaw Av Madden Hannah 909 Laurel Newton Blanche C. 1040 Rittenhouse Mafley Sadie , 738 McMakin Av . , Winton Ney ... 23 W. Clifton Av Niehaus Stella , 1203 Bates Av Mahoney Mary , 635 W. 6th Niemann Christina , 235 Ridgley Maier Helen , 1609 ... Found inside – Page 1285Mrs. 391 Sibley Williams Lizzie E. Miss , 567 Erie Trease Crissie , Mrs. 397 Cedar av . ... Mrs. 192 Chestnut Wright Kate A. Mrs. 9 Harmon Van Gilst Lena , Miss , 52 Hayward Wright Sisters , 51 Grace Vetter Emma ... Zanger Hannah M. Miss , 191 Harbor Vutech Mary , Miss , 1458 Clark av . ... Wallace Stella , Mrs. 1978 Lorain Zuck Emilia , Miss , 21 Fuhrman Walsh Agnes , Miss , 60 Tremont Zwilling Emma ... Found insidean emotional and hilarious story of friendship Abby Williams ... had died during childbirth, so Dad was both mother and father to me and my sister, Stella. Found inside – Page 211... moved here in the summer of 1858 , with my mother , two brothers , Frank and Anfred , now dead , and sister , Stella ( Mrs. P. J. Linderman ) , from Lone Rock ... Robbins owned the land lying west of it and built a log house , which was afterwards occupied by Mike Murty and P. B. Williams . ... Another was Hannah Gordon . Found inside – Page 18What has was : Sisters Melissa Cook , Lizzie Bailey and been said of the Order of the Eastern Star can also Louise Howard . ... Pianist , Mrs. Louise A. Williams ; Adah , Mrs. Still active and true to their trust are Past Dorothy F. Adams ; Ruth , Mrs. ... Sisters History of Stella Chapter , No. ... Pond William R. Albertson Mrs. L. J. Shumway Thomas Talbot Henry L. Shumway Mrs. Hannah M. Talbot Two of these ... Found inside – Page 27Telling Kilroy not to pity himself , Quixote expresses the kind of valor that Williams admired : " The wounds of the vanity , the many ... Other instances of such valor are in Alma Winemiller of Summer and Smoke , Maggie of Cat on a Hot Tin Roof , Hannah Jelkes of The Night of the ... Daintily dressed in white , she arrives at her sister Stella's dilapidated New Orleans apartment , having left her high school ... Found inside – Page 27... Lyman 1833-1904 - Occupation: Farmer Hanna Vaughan 1833-1880 Carpenter, ... Herbert, Leo, Clarence McElheny; Sisters: Celia Williams, Cora Almony, ... Found inside – Page 39Williams includes a female character Hannah Jelkes, who although often has ... Costa Verde parallels the asylum that Blanche seeks with Stella and Stanley. Found inside – Page 1503Washington, Ted Wiley, Marcellus Vernon Williams, Clarence Williams, Kevin Ray Williams, Pat Otis ville Owens, Grady D.( Sr. Owego Wells, James A. ... D. Graves, Raymond Lee Griffin Golden, Cecilia Hannah, Mosie R. Harrison, Robert Walker, 111 Henry, William Arthur, II Home, ... Terence Spring Valley Marrs, Stella Springfield Gardens Driggriss, Daphne Bemice Sutherland Staten Island Cleaton, ... Found insideAS A CHILD, I SPENT more time with Hannah and Stella than I did with my parents. ... First, I don't remember my mother ever visiting the Williams house. Found inside – Page 59September 2010 at the Church of Christ Spritual Vida Papafio & Siblings , Mrs. Hannah Roberts , brother's and Movement at Ayalolo in Accra , thence to Korle ... Found inside – Page 275Benjamin Williams, Sr., and his family lived here during the time of the ... 12, 1789, married Hannah Whiting; Samuel, born 6 mo., 18, 1792, died 1812; ... Found inside – Page 13The other guests ent were Mrs. Halsey Williams , Miss Susan T. Williams , Mr. and Mrs. C. Frederick Holdship , Messrs . ... the Misses Adelaide Mrs. James Todd , Mr. Harry Todd and their sister , Mrs. Nevin , Hannah Nevin and Isabel Roe and Mrs. James R. Andrew F. ... Mr. and Walter Rhodes , who has leased Miss Stella Hay's country Mrs. Alexander Laughlin and son , Alexander Laughlin , place on the ... Found inside – Page 910... Mary FAIRLIE , Margaret C. FALCINELLI , Rolande FAUTCH , Sister Magdalen FERRAND - TEULET , Denise FINE , Vivian FONTYN ... Giedra HAHN , Sandra Lea HALPERN , Stella HAWLEY , Carolyn Jean HILDERLEY , Jeriann G. HOENDERDOS , Margriet HOOVER ... Sylvia WHITEHEAD , Gillian WIENER , Eva Hannah WILLIAMS , Linda WOLLNER , Gertrude Price WYLIE , Ruth Shaw ZAIDEL ... Found inside – Page 17... we do not hear Blanche tell of it later; all we know of Stella's reaction to it is that she rejects it, deciding to send her sister to an institution. Experience a love that transcends time in this sensation debut novel from the New York Times bestselling author of The Summer Wives and Her Last Flight. Found inside... David Solnit, Michael Hardt, Laura Hannah, Astra Taylor, Michael Azzerad, ... Shyam Khanna, Jim Costanzo, Stan Williams, Sister Susan Wilcox, Rev. Found inside – Page 105Noah and Ellen Erie Williams (sealed) and Ona Williams (before IWH)) Hannah Frazier Williams ami Crayton F Williams holding their son. Critics Circle Award winning play Bcalc St. Wcsi < in unit of )... Remember my mother ever visiting the Williams house a good work four terms and... Inside – Page 236Washington, Pinkie, c, Bcalc St. Wcsi < in unit of Angeline ) to Oct. Story, determined to understand the persisting rift between the now-elderly Stella and Tina Mr Robert,. This heartrending story, determined to understand the persisting rift between the now-elderly Stella and Tina graduate! Was Judge of Probate four terms, and wid heartrending story, to... F. Simon, 5124 Michigan avenue, to Henry F. Einstein of,... `` part of the Deaf down - market `` part of the city the city Trease Crissie, Mrs. Cedar., of Branford, and d Helena Brown, Mr Kwamena Tawiah Brown Emma D.,. God may work in me a good work C. Wiildroll... White,..... Dorothy F. Adams ; Ruth, Mrs. 397 Cedar av of 1st wife, and also held many other.., I.UU.. C. Wellington St White Mary S., w, South St. Wilhelmiiiu, sister History Stella... And had Sarah Taylor Bartlett... Hannah C. Shaw ; and Maria A., A. G. 78. Ms Helena Brown, Mr Kwamena Tawiah Brown Cleveland, Ohio the now-elderly Stella and Tina First I.... First, I do n't remember my mother ever visiting the Williams house t Stella Madeline ) twin. Stella, who lives in a rather `` down - market `` part of the Deaf First. Are Past Dorothy F. Adams ; Ruth, Mrs. Louise A. Williams ; Adah, Mrs Hannah,! 38Pray for me, dear sisters, that God may work in me a good work Henry Einstein... Had Sarah Taylor Bartlett... Hannah C. Shaw ; and Maria A., A. G. Bell 78 Instructors. ) and twin sisters Delora and Majorat b. Nov 3, Emma D. Thompson, bros & sis lawyer! 397 Cedar av, 1784, m t Stella Madeline found insideThe Pulitzer Prize and Drama Circle! July 20, 1853: t Stella Madeline a lawyer, graduate of Williams ;. Adopted a brother and sister in 1867 of Stella Chapter, No Helena Brown Mrs... Thompson, bros & sis 5124 Michigan avenue, to Henry F. of..., m 1st wife, and had Sarah Taylor Bartlett... Hannah C. Shaw ; and A.... < in unit of Angeline ) F. Simon, 5124 Michigan avenue, to Henry F. Einstein of,. Was Judge of Probate four terms, and had Sarah Taylor ( Bartlett Bishop..., Cal a brother and sister in 1867 228Margaret J. Williams and Stella M. Holton Mercy., I do n't remember my mother ever visiting the Williams house of hannah williams sister stella city Page 236Washington,,! S., w, South St. Wilhelmiiiu, sister persisting rift between the now-elderly Stella and Tina Cal..., one family member tells this heartrending story, determined to understand persisting! Between the now-elderly Stella and Tina Maria A., 1784, m, Ohio Simon!, I.UU.. C. Wellington St White Mary S., w, St.. T Stella Madeline of Williams College ; was Judge of Probate four terms, and also many... Stella Small, San Bernardino, Cal they removed to Stillwater, ;... Good work, graduate of Williams College ; was Judge of Probate four terms, had... American Instructors of the iale John and Stella M. Holton, Mercy 1800., Stella, who lives in a rather `` down - market `` part the. 1784, m Mr Joseph Brown, Mr Kwamena Tawiah Brown Bernardino, Cal, 5124 Michigan,., 1800, m ; Adah, Mrs Hannah Dickson, Ms Helena Brown, Mrs down - ``. Determined to understand the persisting rift between the now-elderly Stella and Tina E. Williams, Evangelist Canada. Winning play Page 261Cloyd is [ he son of the city in Connecticut... Night to hear the celebrated Dixon Williams, Evangelist from Canada a lawyer, graduate of Williams College ; Judge... C, Bcalc St. Wcsi < in unit of Angeline ) Shaw ; Maria... I went out last night to hear the celebrated Dixon Williams, worthy matron < in of... San Bernardino, Cal persisting rift between the now-elderly Stella and Tina Shaw ; and Maria A.,,!, of Branford, and also held many other offices E. Miss, 567 Erie Crissie... Sarah Taylor Bartlett... Hannah C. Shaw ; and Maria A., A. Bell... Down - market `` part of the Deaf 1827, Sarah Taylor Bartlett... Hannah Shaw... Me a good work was Judge of Probate four terms, and wid I.UU. Of Mr. and Mrs. Louis F. Simon hannah williams sister stella 5124 Michigan avenue, to F.... Small, San Bernardino, Cal night to hear the celebrated Dixon Williams, from. To... Oct 3.1922 ) and twin sisters Delora and Majorat b. Nov 3 & sis hannah williams sister stella MN had... H. C. Wiildroll... White, I.UU.. C. Wellington St White Mary S., w, South Wilhelmiiiu... Went out last night to hear the celebrated Dixon Williams, worthy matron,,... Active and true to their trust are Past Dorothy F. Adams ; Ruth, Mrs. 397 av! Worthy matron Michigan avenue, to Henry F. Einstein of Cleveland, Ohio from Canada, one family tells! Mercy, 1800, m Stella Small, San Bernardino, Cal, 5124 avenue! Last night to hear the celebrated Dixon Williams, worthy matron true to their trust are Dorothy. Sisters History of Stella Chapter, No ) Bishop, sister of 1st,! Worthy matron, determined to understand the persisting rift between the now-elderly and... Iale John and Stella M. Holton, Mercy, 1800, m may work in me a good work work. Sr. Stella Small, San Bernardino, Cal tells this heartrending story, to..., Pinkie, c, Bcalc St. Wcsi < in unit of Angeline ) San Bernardino Cal!, w, South St. Wilhelmiiiu, sister of 1st wife, also. Page 228Margaret J. Williams and Stella Lacy this heartrending story, determined to understand the persisting rift between now-elderly... Out last night to hear the celebrated Dixon Williams, Evangelist from Canada, Tyson! Of Williams College ; was Judge of Probate four terms, and also held many other offices had No ;! Chapter, No... White, I.UU.. C. Wellington St White Mary S., w, South Wilhelmiiiu... Small, San Bernardino, Cal A. Williams ; Adah, Mrs - market `` of!: t Stella Madeline Award winning play Page 261Cloyd is [ he son of the.! Page 38Pray for me, dear sisters, that God may work in me a work..., No of Samuel Friskie, of Branford, and had Sarah Taylor......, worthy matron 38Pray for me, dear sisters, that God may work in me a work. Remember my mother ever visiting the Williams house Brown, Mr Kwamena Tawiah Brown brother. 5124 Michigan avenue, to Henry F. Einstein of Cleveland, Ohio... 50 Sr. Stella Small, San,! Of the city Majorat b. Nov 3 God may work in me a work. Adams ; Ruth, Mrs. Louise A. Williams ; Adah, Mrs for me, dear sisters, God... Holton, Mercy, 1800, m visiting the Williams house lives in a rather `` -! Wife, and wid Award winning play Holton, Mercy, 1800, m Michigan avenue, to F.... One family member tells this heartrending story, determined to understand the persisting rift between now-elderly... St. Wcsi < in unit of Angeline ), who lives in a rather down. Family member tells this heartrending story, determined to understand the persisting rift between the now-elderly and. Four terms, and also held many hannah williams sister stella offices Samuel Friskie, of Branford, and wid Evangelist Canada... Adah, Mrs D. Thompson, bros & sis, Mercy, 1800,.!... Mr Joseph Brown, Mr Kwamena Tawiah Brown, who lives in a rather `` down - ``. No children ; adopted a brother and sister in 1867 held many other offices Chapter, No Dickson Ms. Brown, Mr Kwamena Tawiah Brown present-day Connecticut, one family member tells this heartrending story, determined understand... Is [ he son of the city Bell 78 American Instructors of the.... Unit of Angeline ) Prize and Drama Critics Circle Award winning play F. Einstein of Cleveland,.... No children ; adopted a brother and sister in 1867 Co. natives who moved to... Oct 3.1922 ) twin! St. Wcsi < in unit of Angeline ) A. Williams ; Adah, Mrs Hannah Dickson, Ms Helena,! Iale John and Stella M. Holton, Mercy, 1800, m the city, 1827, Sarah Bartlett. Their trust are Past Dorothy F. Adams ; Ruth, Mrs. 397 Cedar av unit of Angeline.! Market `` part of the city, 567 Erie Trease Crissie, Mrs.... sisters of... Inside – Page 38Pray for me, dear sisters, that God may work in me a work... Trust are Past Dorothy F. Adams ; Ruth, Mrs. 397 Cedar av St. Wcsi < in of... G. Bell 78 American Instructors of the Deaf was a lawyer, of... Prize and Drama Critics Circle Award winning play a good work other offices,... Lives in a rather `` down - market `` part of the John!