of ion Color Brilliance Bright White Creme Toner 2 oz with 2 or 4 oz of ion Sensitive Scalp Creme Developer 20 volume. It is acceptable to leave your sound system plugged in. Most salons will apply a hair toner that will help tone down the brassy color. BEST FOR: If you're looking for a gentle shampoo to cleanse and brighten your blonde strands, this ultra-violet toning formula is perfect for you. The toner helps to reduce brassiness. Best Permanent Color: Wella Permanent Liquid Hair Toner at Amazon. Always wear gloves. Using a non-metallic bowl or tint bottle, mix 2 oz. of ion Color Brilliance Bright White Creme Toner 2 oz with 2 or 4 oz of ion Sensitive Scalp Creme Developer 20 volume. Apply mixture immediately after mixing to damp, pre-lightened hair. Process for 15 to 30 minutes depending on desired color intensity and emulsify with water. 2. Normally, I buy Ion Color Brilliance It adds ashy tones to the hair, the ash color that this toner provides is darker than T-18. SiO 2, and W before and after cell culture. Designed to work in combination with the Neutrogena ® Microdermabrasion System applicator, each puff is pre-dosed with ultra-fine crystals and mild purifiers for the perfect degree of gentle face exfoliation. Found insideThis volume presents the life work of the late Ruth Johnston-Feller, one of the nation's leading color scientists. We then oned our client's hair with Intense Pearl Blonde Toner 100V; Then we applied Purple Shampoo to finish the look. Don’t use toner on dark hair. After the instructed time, rinse off the toner thoroughly with cool water. I would recommend that you dye your hair light/medium brown to cover your red, wait a few weeks, shampoo bleach, dye it light brown/dark blonde, wait a few weeks, etc.. My best recommendation would just be to go to a good salon and have an expert do it. The ingredients in this bleach read more like something you’d find in your face moisturizer. Color doesn’t lift previously colored hair. Mix the dye in one part and the second part the peroxide. 86 reviews. 2. The accessories are everything you could need for lightening your hair. Found inside – Page 95th 8t 6th AVE tib's'zs'aoov 'ual/u TlV acin'ioN ... Polychrome Kit Colon/Ir 500ml Bottles Blue Toner (A) .. Yellow Toner (B) Toner Additive (C Solarizer ... This best hair toner for orange hair comes with a wide array of benefits. I've had the itch to re-dye my hair for a couple of weeks now, so yesterday I just went for it. 1. Yes do the dawn dish detergent to strip it. Apply mixture immediately after mixing to damp, pre-lightened hair. It has additional lift. Say goodbye to damage caused by overexposure … The electrical pulses begin to flow through to the skin as soon as you set the side button to the value of 1. Color Effects Frost & Glow All In One Easy Highlighting Kit 411 reviews. Don’t panic if the toner looks purple or blue on your hair – it’s just a part of the toning process. General Usage Fully charge the battery before using it. The toner will change the underlying color, but not change or dye the hair. Let the toner sit for 8–10 minutes for a lighter shade or 20–25 minutes for a darker shade. Casting Creme Gloss 167 reviews. Clairol Professional is synonymous with beautiful hair color and healthy-looking hair. Today. Silky Smooth Mousse's nourishing formula cares for all types of hair, giving long lasting style with extra strong hold for up to 3 days and no crunchy feel. After applying and letting sit for 15 minutes or until the desired color has been reached, rinse your hair with shampoo until the water runs clear. Here is how to get rid of orange hair fast using a blue toner. The part after the decimal point refers to the tone. Toner serves as the final, blending touch to a coloring treatment to create your. As a result, it’s both super easy to use (no worrying about drips) and nourishes your scalp and protects hair, too. Bright White Crème Toners can Tone or Tone and Add Pastel Hues: -Tone: Mix Bright White toner with 10 volume Ion Sensitive Scalp … Casting Creme Gloss 167 reviews. Confession: I was born with blonde hair — specifically an ashy blonde with a penchant for turning almost platinum in the summer — but I can still tell you how to go from red to blonde like a pro. This community is all about hair and beauty. Found inside – Page 45Then I made a few thousand cards saying that a French restaurant has ... the sharp-cat Mexican youths in their ultra drapes, with the colored guys from out ... Garnier Hair Care Nutrisse Ultra Color Blonde Anti-Brass Toner. Prudent Practices in the Laboratory-the book that has served for decades as the standard for chemical laboratory safety practice-now features updates and new topics. Ion Platinum Lace Bright White Creme Toners By Color Brilliance Sally Beauty. Ion Bright White toner in platinum lace. but my most recent experience with Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors went well. Welcome to the world of Clairol Professional. However I wouldn't do any permanent color until your hair is more stable. This is why you are advised to use a toner after you are done using the lightening activator. After you have applied toner to all your hair, put on a shower cap and leave it on for 20-30 minutes. Photo: Amazon. Color Brilliance Demi-Permanent Hair Color 116 reviews. The toner may start to change to a deep, dark shade of blue or purple. A pre-tone is applied before your colour service and will help to keep your hair colour consistent as it fades. We would suggest intense pearl blonde toner or intense silver blonde toner, 10V/10.2 or 10.1b or … Found inside – Page 60HBH 1 1 BABY (Cair'ion's Land MUSIC Publrsnlng, ASCAP/EMI AlJIII Muslizcé Inga ... ASCAP/Crazy atei MUSIC, CAP/Lltlle Blue Egg, ASCAP/Kooall MUSIC ... Found insideSays the author" "This book... is not written for the members of fringe political groups, such as the Weatherman, or The Minutemen. Those radical groups don't need this book. They already know everything that's in here. Both are permanent hair dyes. This will not overcharge the battery. Toner also restores your skin's pH level, smooths skin by refining rough patches and improves skin tone. This quality makes it more and more resistant to split ends and breakage. Non-permanent mask solution. It is truly highly appreciated by customers and experts. USERS SAID: "This stuff really does what it promises.I have naturally blonde hair that recently lost its gloss and darkened. If you have blue … Step 4: Wash and Condition Your Hair. Be sure to towel dry hair to remove excess water, then apply the toner. Blonde Icy Silver Hair With ION’s New Bright Whites. For toning mix 1 oz of ion Color Brilliance Bright White Crème Toners with 2 oz of 10 Volume ion Color Brilliance Sensitive Scalp Crème Developer. Maximum recommended processing time is 15 minutes. More applications will be necessary if you want to go to a very light blonde. AFTER BLEACHING ON ROOTS We bleached our client's hair using Brilliant Blondexx and 30 Vol. 14 ($21.14/Count Ion Color Brilliance 1UB Ultra Blue … The text also includes handy indices for trade names, acronyms and chemicals. Petroleum, production, drilling, completion, and operations engineers and managers will find this book invaluable for project management and production. This system is known as the International Colour Chart (ICC) but there’s nothing standardised about it. Chromatics Beyond Cover is formulated with argan oil, ceramides and antioxidants acai and vitamin E to specifically target the needs of 75-100% gray hair. It’s important to apply toner after cleansing and before using a moisturizer. If your hair is too red, a green toner is used; if your hair is too orange, a blue toner is used; and if your hair is too yellow, a purple toner will neutralize the unwanted yellow tone. Wear a cap and allow to sit for an hour in order to get the desired level of blonde without damaging your hair. I am a big fan of the Jellen® Portable High Frequency Facial Machine which operates at an oscillating electrical current of up to 250,000 Hertz (cycles per second) yet it is compact enough to use at home or in the treatment room where space may be limited. Found inside – Page 389After administration of 5 L oxygen , pH was 7.39 , PaCO2 26.1 mmHg , PaO2 94.1 mmHg , and bicarbonate 16.1 mmol / L ... Methylene blue was administered ( 2 mg / kg intravenously ) and cyanosis rapidly disappeared after 8 hours of infusion . ... 156 281 500000 184 92 100 124 1998 100 1949 214 341 230 265 335 297 357 37 405 429 463 479 503 525 543 toner *** 40 60 80 ... ( A ) Total ion chromatogram by GC / MSD using HP ultra - 2 column showed major peak at 17.1 minutes . A “bleach out” is a double process, two steps, the first being bleach, the second being toner. For example, you can really cancel out unwanted golds or brassy tones or you can enhance the golds or reds in hair quite effectively with a toner. Olia Brilliant Color 424 reviews. Clarify Your Hair to Improve Colour Results. After two uses of this stuff, my hair looks healthier and shinier. Wash your hair and dry it up. Tish & OG Snooky started Manic Panic in 1977 New York City. Found inside – Page 4-28Normally the naming of an element is not given until after the death of ... It is also used as a photographic toner , and as an additive to stainless ... Tish & Snooky's Manic Panic is the original fantasy hair color and cosmetics lifestyle brand. To achieve silver or grey hair, you want to tone your hair with a purple based toner, such as the Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde toner. Bleached hair gets dried out easily, so the fact that this treatment doubles … You will not end up with dark hair. Leaders in Creative Hair Color for over 40 years. Hair toner is a product that helps get rid of yellow or brassy blonde shades when you dye your hair. As a result, there are many Ion hair dye options, including contemporary styles, semi-permanent, developers, lighteners, temporary, root cover and even permanent hair dye. Feria Haircolor Hi-Lift Browns 94 reviews. Your price for this item is $ 99.99. Initially known as ‘White lady’, it is a violet base toner and belongs to the ash color family. Part of the Wiley-Royal Microscopical Society Series, this book discusses the rapidly developing cutting-edge field of low-voltage microscopy, a field that has only recently emerged due to the rapid developments in the electron optics ... FSH, follicular stimulating hormone. Ion Hair Color Chart For Ners And Everyone Else Lewigs. They say bad things happen to good people, but that old cliché doesn't bring much comfort to Lovely Duval. In a time of fading innocence, at a young age, Lovely takes on a life of responsibility after a tragic accident strikes home. of ion Color Brilliance Bright White Creme Toner 2 oz with 2 or 4 oz of ion Sensitive Scalp Creme Developer 20 volume. Using a non-metallic bowl or tint bottle, mix 2 oz. blonde shades. w/ @SallyBeauty 🌸 Today I'm toning-at-home to create a fresh 'n lovely white-beige blonde. It has a violet-blue base and cancels out orange and yellow tones of the hair. Manuals Our Manuals and Quick Start Guides provide comprehensive, easy-to-understand instructions on using your device. Virgin Snow™ works as a direct-deposit toner so it will not further lighten your hair, only add in the tones needed to give the appearance of a whiter blonde. Remove brassiness in blonde hair. Ion Color Brilliance Master Colorist Hair April Golightly. In addition, the book offers a guide for the selection of fingerprint development techniques and includes information on the influence of surface contamination and exposure conditions. If brunette strands are skewing a bit too copper, incorporate a blue-hued shampoo such as Redken Color Extend Brownlights Blue Toning Sulfate … Learn more about TONER > demi-permanent gloss. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. You can shampoo the hair first. Colorsilk Permanent Hair Color 740 reviews. Ion works hard to create hair dye that suits your needs. It is acceptable to leave your sound system plugged in. The toner will change the underlying color, but not change or dye the hair. FSH serum levels were significantly higher at days-7, 0, and 7 comparing to the FSH levels before ovariectomy (day-14), rank-sum test, p < 0.05. Although similar looking, not all shades of icy blonde are the same. Always Vegan & Cruelty Free. Unfortunately manufacturers tend to number the tone differently. Light blondes are better off using a purple toner to remove yellow hair after bleaching. Do…lift haircolor high enough before toning. You can use a light ash blonde. My hair is a level 10. Love the idea of a fun hair makeover without the commitment of permanent color? Basically, you’re just packing more color molecules in the hair shaft with the other dark color molecules. Purchase a hair toner system such as shimmer lights shampoo and conditioner by Clairol. 15% of our profits are donated to … Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color – Dark Intense Violet. It doesn't have to be super red. Ion Bright White toner in platinum lace. Would be great if that's what I wanted. As for application, you'll want to soak a cotton ball with the toner and gently sweep it across your skin after cleansing every morning and before you go to bed at night. Ion Hair Color Chart For Beginners And Everyone Else Lewigs. So many benefits! Let’s take a look at L’Oreal’s numbering system. 9. Ideal for first grays . More than 1,800 cosmetics and toiletry formulations are detailed in Volume 1 of the Second Edition of this well-received and useful book. It is based on information obtained from industrial suppliers. If you would like to purchase the ent If that’s you, then semi-permanent hair dye is a dream come true; you get the chance to play with an exciting new look, but without long-term obligation to a new color.. Semi-permanent color lasts approximately 4-6 weeks. Before, after and then natural light after. Mix the toner and peroxide in a 1:2 ratio. Process for 15 to 30 minutes depending on desired color intensity and emulsify with water. If you went to a reputable hair salon, they will want to make you happy. February 23rd 2021, 10:23 pm. Since your hair will be quite damaged at this point, you should use it with a 10 volume developer instead of 20 unless your hair pulls really warm. The longer you leave this on the better. How to create 82 fabulous hairstyles with step-by-step tutorials for every style. This is one of the best lowest-priced toners with effective results. Welcome to the /r/hair community! To deposit the toner effectively, mix the toner with the 5-volume developer, and apply it to the highlights. Once you connect the device to the electric socket, press the POWER button. Before switching on, make sure the side button has the value of the 0. I left the product in for about 40 minutes and ended up with a pretty 💜 … ION toners (all toners) are SHEER coating the color pigment inside your hair shaft "toning" it. Toners can NOT tone hair color levels below a level 10 (palest blonde/no orange/gold) the way they're meant to be colored. Yes, toners can tone level 9 (ye...Read More Ayj12315 We’re talking fatty acids, vitamin E, shea butter, and jojoba oil, all of which give this its ultra-creamy consistency. I recently started a new job that doesn't care if my hair is dyed (score)! If you had your hair bleached at a salon, attempt to call your beautician and request a free color fix. This cost-effective, large-sized ampule countaining honey can be used as a toner, lotion, and essence and helps to keep the skin hydrated and lustrous. So I selected the Silver Ash Blonde toner. Finished look shown below. Colour Refreshing | If your existing hair colour has started to fade, a toner is a healthier way to bring it back to life than by re-applying permanent colour. After a relaxer, my client's hair color is lighter. I used in toner before called Snow Cap and loved the results. *Note: Before toning it's highly recommended to start with lifted pale-yellow hair, especially to achieve a white-blonde color. Pop it on in the bath and leave for a good 15 minutes to let the argan oil, protiens and amino acids so their work to revive brittle hair. A few weeks after that I was back to platinum again. New Ion Color Brilliance Hair Toner Snow Cap Demo Review Compared To Wella Ameliakit You. ION Intensive Shine Permanent Liqui-Creme Hair Color Kit Fade Resistant Gray Coverage 2.5 Times More Shine Brilliant Long Lasting Color - Blue Black 1B 5.0 out of 5 stars 3 $21.14 $ 21 . Here are Top 10 Ion Bright White Creme Toner Ultra Blue we've found so far. The first application is good for lightening to add permanent dye color. With special technology to improve penetration and saturation, it ensures your newly toned blonde won’t fade. Registered Office: 7 Redbridge Lane, Ilford, and Essex IG5 UK. of a neutral-based color to the formula at the same or a similar Level. 1 part toner to 1 part developer. Charge the battery completely after each use. The reality is that toners can be used on brassy brown hair to achieve an ashy brunette. I love this stuff, with the 40 developer it creates an amazing beach that gently strips your hair, it doesn’t leave your hair feeling damaged like other brands and with the a ion repair shampoo your hair will feel like it’s never been dyed. I also had more of a golden blonde before and was now wanting to go more ash. Built-in bonding technology to help protect and strengthen hair during lightening. The best way is to look at the level of your hair and pick a toner accordingly. Found inside – Page 4798Action of gramicidin on mitochondla . I. Ion ... The [ Comparative evaluation of Black's reaction and Toner JJ , et al . oxidation of 5 - nitroso - uracil ] ... Before you Continue We need just a minute of your time, to accept our new terms and conditions and inform you: "This Website" (pakcosmetics.com) is now managed by Beauty Logistics Ltd. 🌸 Ion's Spring Blossom toner demo! Found inside – Page 171REFLECTORS Available in black, Gleam white, red and blue. ... 101' x 50 Yards 0 rs 19.95 METALLIC backed ion, Available warm(G) reflections, ali May be §h°l ... A stripper colour cleanse treatment can remove direct dye, but always strand test first to make sure the hair is healthy enough to withstand the treatment.. 12. They'll choose a toner that is on the opposite side of the color wheel from the tone you’re trying to get rid of. Ion Hair Color Chart For Ners And Everyone Else Lewigs. LumiBel lamp. Go ahead and use a level 10 with dyes in order to place the color. Found insideThis guide provides unique and fail-proof methods to achieve the perfect shade or combinations of colors that express the inner you, as well as maintenance, effects, tips, products, remedies, and attitude. This report specifically reviews the evidence on the potential mechanisms by which smoking causes diseases and considers whether a mechanism is likely to be operative in the production of human disease by tobacco smoke. 'Blown to Bits' is about how the digital explosion is changing everything. The text explains the technology, why it creates so many surprises and why things often don't work the way we expect them to. Feria Haircolor Hi-Lift Browns 94 reviews. There’s 1.3 ounces of bleach power with blue toner and 4 ounces of developer. How long bleach is left on hair can vary depending on your starting color, the product you’re using, the volume of your developer, and whether your strands have been bleached before. Let it do its work. Bringing together experts from research, industry, surgery and practice, it is structured in four distinct parts for easy navigation by the busy clinician: Basic Concepts – giving an overview of the physiology pertinent to cosmetic ... bLue baSe VioLet 12c 1290 ultra Light blonde rubio extra claro baSe VioLet-bLue ng 10a 1030 Surf Side blonde Plus/rubio espuma de mar Plus baSe neutraL-goLd baSe VioLet-bLue 9a 940 8a 7401/ 2 7a 672 baSe bLue baSe bLue baSe VioLet-bLue 10gV 1036 Honey blonde rubio miel baSe goLd-VioLet baSe goLd Light golden brown/castaño Rinse with a toning or sulfate-free shampoo. How to Apply Toner. Please consult a hairdresser before … Can be a red brown. Color … Toners are used after hair has been pre-lightened to add soft, delicate tone to the freshly lightened hair. What Clairol Professional products are toners, or can be used as toners? Resulting in visibly firmer, smoother, and more youthful looking skin, La Luer's non-invasive facial device features Microcurrents, LED Photofacials, Ultrasound, Radio Frequency, Galvanic Currents, and Sonic Pulsations. Then I made the mistake of buying a permanent pastel blue from Walmart….trying to correct with an ion semi permanent and a dark manic panic at the roots. Prior to any hair colour removal, stripping or correction, be sure to clarify the hair fully. Color Charm White Lady Toner 109 reviews. Experts say that it can transform the darkest bases to a rich purple hue easily without bleaching thanks to its intensity-enhancing color boost technology. In 5 minutes, instantly refresh hair color to Day 1 vibrancy. The seventh volume of the Drinking Water and Health series addresses current methods of drinking water disinfection and compares standard chlorination techniques with alternative methods. I always hit up Sally Beauty before getting started. After applying, the bleach will be left on your hair for (typically) somewhere between 15 and 30 minutes. Introducing the secret to vibrant hair, even in between colorings, the Nutrisse Color Reviver Masks. Ultra Time Return Eye Serum is a pharmaceutical eye serum that returns the younger time of your eye area with full of moisturizer and nutrition. Storage For best product longevity, do not store at exceedingly hot (greater than 90°F/32°C) or exceedingly cold (less than 32°F/0°C) temperatures. Found inside – Page 115Brilliant Blue toning solution is a 1 - step toner for pastel to deep blue . ... ( 68400/106 ) Rexton Photographic 2094 Rexton anti - static Ultra - Efficient liquid film cleaner for color ( transparency ... Bio - Perge is a long - lasting biocide which will inhibit growth of slime producing organisms in filters , ion exchange tanks ... In a mixing bowl, combine 1 part of conditioner with 1/4 part semi-permanent hair dye in a blue purple color (Manic Panic’s Ultra Violet is great for this purpose). Always wear gloves. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in … Learn more about demi … Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi Premanent Hair Reviews In. For this trip, I picked up Ion® Color Brilliance® Master Colorist Hair Color Ion® in Chrome and 10 volume developer. Contrary to other colors, this gives you the advantage of reviving itself after a successful color-treating of the hair. The ‘lavender’ color I chose is light enough to use as a toner for very brassy hair (if you don’t leave it in for too long!) 1. (POWER button lights up) Press the button EMS (electrostimulator function is ON). Wella T-18 Lightest Ash Blonde. Provide maximum light reflection and shine, use multiple shades at once to create a multi-tone effect. From past experience, I know that it’s tough to get all of the yellow undertones out of my hair. April 7th 2021, 10:21 am. User rating, 4.6 out of 5 stars with 1014 reviews. Other features in 10-Minute Hairstyles include: explanations of basic styling techniques, product recommendations, and bonus spreads covering expert tips and tricks. This book specifically addresses the clinical presentations borne out of exposure to a variety of chemicals. It begins with an overview of skin biology to provide toxicologists with a basic understanding of its anatomy and physiology. If there is remaining underlying warm pigment, it will gradually be revealed as the toner starts to fade. Olia Brilliant Color 424 reviews. As you can see, we got the dark regrowth lifted entirely to equalize with the lengths. User rating, 4.7 out of 5 stars with 783 reviews. Found inside – Page 4-73Normally the naming of an element is not given until after the death of the ... It is also used as a photographic toner , and as an additive to stainless ... Found insideThis updated and revised edition outlines strategies and models for how to use technology and knowledge to improve performance, create jobs and increase income. A toner is a deposit only hair color that can be applied to wet or dry hair that will help to either enhance or diminish certain tonality in the hair. Most creme peroxides should be used or discarded within 12 months of opening. If your client is looking to get to ultra white blonde, the following colors and toners give excellent results. If you have any doubts about using a lightening activator, it is best to seek the services of a professional hair colorists who can help you achieve the right hair color for your skin tone. Sony - SRS-XB23 Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Light Blue. Process for 15 to 30 minutes depending on desired color intensity and emulsify with water. Found insideSample Text: I see a fish. The fish is gray. This book is a step-up from the paired book in the Discover Colors series, GRAY. Benefits. The Golden Rule of Lifting Hair Color. Otherwise it won't work. A toner works to neutralize unwanted pigments left behind on newly lightened hair. Ion Platinum Lace Bright White Creme Toners By Color Brilliance Sally Beauty. If the end goal is an icy pearl tone, Rachel has just the trick: After the toner is rinsed out, towel-dry and then apply a mix of one tube Aloxxi ULTRA HOT® Italian Ice + a dot of ULTRA HOT® La Dolce Violet. Hey All, in this video I am going to show how to get ice blonde white tresses with ion’s new bright whites color/toning collection by combining two of the different colors which are, snowcap, and icy white. Remove brassiness in blonde hair. The only time I would condition the ends before a toner would be if the ends were super dry and porous. Tinted white is refined and flawless. Hair Before & After: ... Then tone with any violet or blue based toner. Ultra Bond LIGHTENER+. My hair looks a fantastic granny color. Using a non-metallic bowl or tint bottle, mix 2 oz. Found inside – Page 483'3” lSOBAR° Ultra Surge Suppressors ('25.000 Protection) Isobar Ultra 8 . ... '95 ION: All return! must have prior auiiwrilttion lrom Our Customer Service ... Use a low volume bleach like 20v. My boyfriend and I went to Sally Beauty Supply to pick up my standard set of supplies and decide on a color. Blueprint to cyanotypes is published by AlternativePhotography.com - a website and information center for alternative photographic processes, dedicated to education and research. General Usage Fully charge the battery before using it. It is less damaging to hair, but works slower. Developer does go bad and loses effectiveness over time. Check the bottle for the Period After Opening symbol (a small jar with an open lid). This will not overcharge the battery. Deep condition it as much as possible and your friend is right about adding red to cancel green. (1,014) $99.99. Charge the battery completely after each use. Chromatics Beyond Cover targets the issues that affect graying hair and offers the perfect solution. 2 Ion Color Brilliance Bright White Toner Cool Ivory Products Online With U Mauritius In Affordable S 193514426263. It is safe to use and nourish your natural locks. If you’re looking for an ultra-light silver-grey, go with Wella’s Blonder Permanent Liquid Toner in Pale Silver. A hair colour remover is not designed to remove direct dyes. Free shipping on all orders over $50 from the Dermalogica® official site. They have the best selection of professional products, and I’ve been going there for years, including the best toner for brassy hair. Explore. Found inside – Page 214DH »»2 637 Oallamlne blue extra paste — G 2.359 644 Ultra cyanlne RB— S 5J0 645 Gallazine pdr. ... A 10 Guinea fast red BL— A 500 Indocyanine B— A l-0»' Neolan blue G— I 2-0 Neolan pink B— I 220 Neolan pink 0— I "J Onta SB— B 5=o Phloxine BBN— A 1° Pos.ii.ion gr. ... MaAder laWl