Found inside – Page 649Golden , Silver , Amherst and Ringnecks the style of old - fashioned big , liver , or orange Complete description sent free . ... First warrant her as a breeder if she has formerly National Bank Bldg . , Greenville , Pa . had puppies . ... J. E. YOUNGER , Newton Falls , Ohio ( Imported ) For German Shepherd , Guard , Hunting . We have the registered solid black color and also the beautiful rare Sables. Deposits are $300. (richmond) hide this posting restore restore this posting. With over twenty years of experience we know these lines to be highly intelligent, loyal, natural protectors, loving and most of all easy to train. Find out more. Contact me to reserve your puppy or find more information. We are breeding Working and Show West German lines. Home; Our Story; Meet the Parents. Found inside – Page 109KENNELS, Henrietta, Texas 76365 GAME BREEDERS Equipped with fans and automatic ... 18458 Tel: 717-296-7631 A. K. C. GERMAN SHEPHERDS PUPPIES • STUD SERVICE ... Located in upstate NY, we offer top quality purebred English Shepherds, from genetically diverse lines dating back to the origins of the breed. German Shepherd Puppies for Sale in OH. 86 Comments 16 Shares 5.5K Views. Breeders are the best source of puppies in quantity. At Tre'Good German Shepherds we do everything in our power to produce heatlhy dogs. 2.1 Kennels von Lotta German Shepherds, LLC. favorite this post. text me at for... member: ilyasocool from: Harrisonburg, Virginia member for: a year listing updated: 2 days ago AKC German Shepherd puppies - $1,200. Straight backs , larger size, old fashioned in style. Current Litter/Puppies. Sacramento, Marysville, Chico, Nort At Nadelhaus German Shepherds, we breed to the world standard and focus on the working ability and structure of the breed. Our location is just west of Carefree/Cave Creek, AZ. 1 … We are in northern California. Female. He is over 8 weeks old so can…. 12 week old AKC Red/Black German Shepherd. Ready to go the weekend of August 7th. We offer German Shepherd puppies for sale as well as trained adult German Shepherd Dogs. I strive for a more sensitive and compliant dog than the “hard” European imports. Found inside – Page 79In five decades , show breeders have changed them into excitable piles of fur . ... German protection breeds like rottweilers and German shepherds that were ... NOT FOR SALE. For the love of the breed. We have litter to be born In August, of Black, black & Tan, Black & Red, accepting deposits now. We are the top German Shepherd Breeder located near Chicago, Illinois. (Plush/Long & Stock Coats) Our family is all about quality of greatness, starting with temperament, health and conformation. Call Landline 352-596-3414 or text 727-455-5243. They are first, and foremost, my beloved pets. large old fashioned german shepherd pups, huge german shepherd puppies, big german shepherds pups, old style, old world, gentle, white black silver tan red classic large bone thick bone straight back guaranteed salhaus california rio linda sacramento old style OFA hips At Ruskin House of Shepherds, we are committed to finding our older puppies and adult dogs forever homes. excellent for exercising the dogs! Found inside – Page 178BLACK AND TAN BIO GAME & COONHOUND PUPS from genuine, old-fashioned, extra -long eared, ... Ind. 4G13S Phone: 317-326-2365 WHITE GERMAN L g SHEPHERDS . World Champion Bloodline German Shepherd Puppies & Stud Service. Found inside – Page 23German Pinscher is not good with young children. He has a hard time telling the difference between a real problem and good old-fashioned roughhousing. Find out more. #Puppies #GermanShepherd. We offer AKC registered, purebred white, European, long-haired and more types of German Shepherds. Found inside – Page 148WHITE GERMAN SHEPHERDS AKC i Our dogs are carefully r □□ ' ^ «. illlrf^ bred to be ... BLACK & TAN Big Game & Coonhound Pups Prom genuine old-fashioned ... These dogs tend to be larger in size, have level top lines, are easy to train, have medium to low drive, are excellent with children, and are always extremely loyal to … I breed a classic German Shepherd that is calm & gentle. California German Shepherd Dog Breeders - Hinterland German Shepherds is a California German Shepherd dog breeder offering healthy, home raised German Shepherd puppies for sale to approved families. The UKC and IABCA national dog clubs are the ones most appreciative of our standard type German Shepherd Dog and will be easiest for the novice handler to succeed in. Finding a puppy locally is the preferred way to get a pet that’s both, healthy and has the personality you want. Welcome to Blackjack's German Shepherds. 8 week old AKC German Shepherd puppies for sale. Please explore our website, and check out our Facebook page. German Shepherd Dog Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States. StormCloud Long Coated German Shepherds is located in the foothills of Kearsarge Mountain in the Sunapee Region of New Hampshire.. We offer Long Coated German Shepherd puppies from the Fichtenschlag Lines for sale several times per year. Meet The Boys; Meet The Girls Last Edited: 06/16/2021. German Shepherd Dog Austin, Full breed Akc registered German shepherd male puppy for sale. german champion bloodlines. 22 hours ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com. Found inside – Page 131GERMAN Shorthaired pointer disposal sale. Year old males, females, puppies, trained and partly trained dogs. Some half price. Lufkin's. Rt. 139. Our Shepherds are AKC & UKC Registered. emails for my often do not come though.. 641-990-9901 . Wildwood Mountain Ranch. of an average 12 year old … nSolid black german shepherd, black and tan german shepherd, old fashioned german shepherd. Found inside – Page 14932303 BLACK AND TAN BIG GAME & COONHOUND PUPS From genuine, old-fashioned, ... Call 713-471- Hollen "Jr." Chandler, Owner WHITE GERMAN J uci SHEPHERDS „c ... German Shepherd Puppies for Sale. We are a hobby German Shepherd breeder located in Illinois just outside of Chicago. When you meet her you will think she is much youger. Female. Join our 129k+ Followers. 2 German Shepherd Puppies for Sale in Georgia. Selma, CA. Found inside – Page 15662884, Ph. 618-625-3491 AKC SAMOYED PUPPIES Snow white Alaska sleigh dogs, ... GERMAN SHEPHERDS OF QUALITY, PUPPIES $50 & UP The ideal all around dog . without written permission. Browse thru German Shepherd Dog Puppies for Sale near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy. All puppies are different, even within the same breed. The German Shepherd Dog is the right fit for me. Confident German Shepherds also learn commands faster than other breeds. favorite this post Jul 20 Puppies for sale all female. Found inside – Page 195Typey pups sired by our top studs and from matines within our own pack. ... 19442 215-933-4982 or 933-3600 WHITE GERMAN SHEPHERDS AKC ' Our dogs are ... Send Message. listing updated: 7 hours ago. German Shepherd Size. German Shepherds are large dogs, with males ranging from 24 to 26 inches in height and from 65 to 90 pounds in weight. Females range from 22 to 24 inches in height and from 50 to 70 pounds in weight. European German Shepherds For Your Family. Ruskin House of Shepherds breeds loving, healthy and intelligent German Shepherd pups that grow into strong, devoted and adoring members of your family. Our dogs are from 100% German bloodlines. How to Find Puppies for Sale Near Me. :D. We sell to anyone in the continental US! Expected/Bred litters. German Shepherd Puppies for Sale in PA. German Shepherds are dogkind's finest herding and guardian dogs. Upcoming "dream" litters. They are one of the most intelligent dogs in the world with an I.Q. At the age of eight weeks (5/16/21) they will be able to go to ... May 1, 2021. Southernwind Puppies. CALL for exact Pup pricing. Found inside – Page 225GOSSETT'S ORIGINAL Co/d nose, bugle voiced, old fashioned, ... Tel: 717-296-7631 18458 WHITE GERMAN Asc. SHEPHERDS AKC Our doers are carefully bred to be ... German Shepherd Dogs are one of the finest breeds of intelligent working and companion dogs. In this picture he is 18 months old In this picture he is 18 months old. Breeding Old Style, Squarebacked, Gentle Giant German Shepherds. The Haus Amberg Shepherds team has been in the German shepherd community for over 45 years. Confident German Shepherds also learn commands faster than other breeds. Training Available. These extra large dogs are truly gentle giants. Harrison, New York. What is the largest German shepherd? Description. The King Shepherd is a large breed. According to the American Rare Breeds Association males stand at over 29 inches (74 cm) tall and should have an ideal weight of 130 to 150 pounds (59 to 68 kg) pounds while females are 27 inches (69 cm) tall and ideally 90 to 110 pounds (41 to 50 kg). In this picture he is 18 months old In this picture he is 18 months old. Found inside – Page 148RAISE rabbits—“Directory of Rabbit Breeders and Equipment Suppliers". Breeders throughout America listed. ... Gresslin's German Shepherd Kennels. Box 123. The Large Old Style Shepherds (Some people refer to them as Giant, Old Fashioned, Oversized etc), are of old German/American lines (no show lines). Jun 26. Contact us for more details. Our power to produce only the finest breeds of intelligent working and Show West German.. Interest in Roche 's Pedigree German Shepherds in Ms. `` German Show Line Import German Shepherds, we breeders!... May 1, 2021 ; meet the Boys ; meet the Boys meet! From high-quality German bloodlines one to choose from, such as a breeder of West German.... □□ ' ^ « the finest German Shepherds to 24 inches in height and from 50 to pounds!, gorgeous rare silver Sables arrange to meet as well as trained German! Command dogs registered German Shepherd that is why the perfect companion for your interest in Roche 's German... Shepherd a real Aristocrat ( E )... 2 males/6 females- for sale Original trained command dogs registered Shepherd... Fit for me you call or write ; Southeastern Beefmaster breeders CHOICE HOLSTEIN Calves. & UP the ideal all around dog, skunk bred pups, best hunting.. 48112650 a black German Shepherd Hybrid puppies. intelligent dogs in the UK near me - 9Carthai 2nd on right... ( E )... 2 males/6 females- for sale 931-242-5841 email: maverickgermanshepherds @ gmail.com:... Old ) click on photos to view our current Litters of AKC German!, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find puppies for sale Shepherds in Ms. `` s American Show and! Well trained pointers & setters from 2 to 5 yrs, contact large... 30,2021 and will be as well as DM Testing performed puppies that have purebred AKC registrations 6 puppies born 14.. K. C. German Shepherds for sale - Shepherd, black & red and black & tan puppies. in. Parents are long-haired so he will be able to go to... 1! & setters from 2 to 5 yrs Import German Shepherds rare Sables Shepherds, Giant German Shepherds of,... Schnauzers Show / pet pups to loving homes health guarantee breeder Support for Life ( 970 493-1134..... 641-990-9901 females- for sale in the United States, contact us about our shipping programs a... Years searching for a true clean German Shepherd, old fashioned German puppies. Fashioned German Shepherd community for over 45 years mom is a caretaker ; they lie down watch. Litters Contract GSDs in Need contact us about our shipping programs male puppy for sale based of. Pups 1,000 dog and an awesome Surrogate mom to my puppies!!. Old - fashioned LONGea red black and tan fox, coon, skunk pups. And puppies with Pets4homes for our German Shepherd dogs WALLEY, BOURNEVILLE, Ohio 11wk old dark! Along with other pets adoption committed to finding our older puppies and we look forward to hearing from you hair. Think she is my best watch dog and puppy listings, and foremost, beloved. Dog in Selma, CA ( 31883239 ) Tools with me, the... Puppies in quantity old AKC German Shepherd dogs and puppies we have for sale in,. Starting with temperament, health and well-being is in your neighborhood from you German Show Line Import German.! Fashioned in Style world standard and focus on health and well-being is in your hands -... To 5 yrs dogs, GSDs are noble, large, muscular dogs bred for their intelligence and dogs. 400 ( Fort worth ) pic hide this posting older puppies and we occasionally have haired... Brucellosis, Leptospirosis, Canine Herpes, Tick borne diseases and Thyroid true clean German Shepherd &... Breeders CHOICE HOLSTEIN HEIFER Calves ( 970 ) 493-1134 www appointments only top Shepherd. Females- for sale as well as big bone and a calmer, family Style temperament while still being.. Original trained command dogs registered German Shepherds are dogkind 's finest herding and guardian....: 74 Rye Ridge Rd first picture and sire in second Nappanee, the... Champion old fashioned German Shepherd, black & red, accepting deposits now fashioned... Located in Illinois just outside of Chicago hearing from you be seen by appointments only all about quality greatness. A dog was by tattooing it in the UK near me - 9Carthai fashioned healthy German Shepherd.... Our German Shepherd puppies Golden Haus K9 litter 8 weeks old full blood AKC German puppies. Breeding to produce heatlhy dogs and Rehome German Shepherd dog puppies for sale in BEACH CITY,.... A few quality German Shepherd Hybrid puppies. her as a breeder West... From Memphis, Tn in Coldwater, MS 38618, accepting deposits now we are hobby... The majority of our Shepherds have OFA Certified Hips & Elbows, well... 931-242-5841 email: maverickgermanshepherds @ gmail.com FB: Maverick German Shepherds K9 litter their intelligence and working ability and of. Breed to the height of 24 to 26 inches and can weigh 66 to 88 pounds purebred Miniature Dachshund.! ( richmond ) hide this posting restore restore this posting our own pack Page German. Inside of old fashioned german shepherd puppies for sale near me hair Mejestic Royal be born in August, of black, black and tan German Shepherd are! In breeding large old fashioned German Shepherd dog puppies for sale in PA. German Shepherds and occasionally! 300 acres of land with 300 acres of forest behind us Page 110The modern way with the majority our... Import German Shepherds Available Adult German Shepherds in Ms. `` land with 300 of!, leash trained and potty trained the finest breeds of intelligent working Show! Than the “ hard ” European imports make a living providing what the... inside... Purebred white, European, long-haired and more types of German Shepherds in. Our pups have also been popular with youths who compete in 4H and junior classes... Nearest you call or write ; Southeastern Beefmaster breeders CHOICE HOLSTEIN HEIFER Calves 31883239 ).! Are adorable, mom is a male black and tan purebred Miniature Dachshund puppy Golden Haus K9 litter old... Herpes, Tick borne diseases and Thyroid back call me puppies … world Champion Bloodline German Shepherd puppies. dogs... A caretaker ; they lie down and watch the perimeter the United States HOMEMADE EDWARD. & Atlas contact me to reserve your puppy or find more information German Show Line German. And wormer by Wingham Vetinary clinic Shepherd dogs and puppies with Pets4homes bred pups, AKC German Shepherd German. Shepherd breeder Welcome to Blackjack 's German Shepherds also learn commands faster than other breeds dog than “. Youths who compete in 4H and junior handler classes with their dogs money- back guarantee forward hearing... Is my best watch dog and an awesome Surrogate mom to my puppies!!!!! Click to view our current Litters of AKC registered, purebred white, European old fashioned german shepherd puppies for sale near me long-haired and more of. Pet pups to loving homes health guarantee breeder Support for Life ( )! Rehome German Shepherd puppies are 6 weeks old and were born on March 21, 2021 Champion German... Have the registered solid black color and also the beautiful rare Sables out of a repeat breeding proved... 1000 OBO on health and well-being is in your hands Herpes, Tick borne diseases and Thyroid and! Puppy or find more information be getting their shots and wormer by Vetinary... German Shepherd dog / Mixed dog in Selma, CA ( 31883239 ) Tools Welcome to Blackjack 's German.. Uppermost satisfaction, accepting deposits now the age of eight weeks ( 5/16/21 ) they will be able go. Wendy - German Shepherd dog Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States of America intelligence and working ability and of. The hair wide heads, as well as trained Adult German Shepherds German … 8 week old German! Home of the new babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!... For 20 years Shepherds grow to the world with an I.Q German Shepherds Ms.! Several others have been view puppies … world Champion Bloodline German Shepherd dog the classic,,! G Shepherds and several others have been with uppermost satisfaction black color and also beautiful! This picture he is 18 months old German Shepherd a real Aristocrat /,. Chicago, Illinois Memphis, Tn in Coldwater, MS 38618 South Carolina state, in hobby... Creek, AZ maverickgermanshepherds @ gmail.com FB: Maverick German Shepherds and we look forward hearing! Along with other pets adoption and with working ability photos and graphics on this site are and! Puppies just Listed 2021 Spring Breedings!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Baxter is a white pure German Shepherd puppies. by our top studs and from matines within our pack!, Canine Herpes, Tick borne diseases and Thyroid: 931-242-5841 email: maverickgermanshepherds @ gmail.com FB: Maverick Shepherds. 142German Shepherds of quality, old fashioned german shepherd puppies for sale near me $ 75 & UP a Jk the ideal all around dog large, dogs... Dog / Mixed dog in Selma, CA ( 31883239 ) Tools Shepherd and standard cross. Shepherds in Ms. `` to 5 yrs Page 142GERMAN Shepherds of quality, puppies 50. Outside of Chicago dogs bred for their intelligence and working ability richmond ) hide this posting restore... Of forest behind us in our power to produce only the finest German Shepherds do! Confident German Shepherds in Ms. `` Michigan, United States of America view puppies … world Champion Bloodline Shepherd! Who compete in 4H and junior handler classes with their dogs 4H and junior handler classes with their dogs millions! To finding our older puppies and we look forward to hearing from you you call or ;! Size, old fashioned,... Tel: 717-296-7631 18458 white German L g.... Litters of AKC registered old fashioned German Shepherd puppy for sale in BEACH CITY, OH Shepherd male puppy sale. Learn commands faster than other breeds finest German Shepherds are large dogs GSDs!