According to Express, Victoria Beckham wants to get rid of her tattoos “over fear that they affect her image as a serious businesswoman.”In recent photos, some of Beckham’s tattoos appear to be extremely faded, causing speculation that she’s going through laser tattoo removal.. The oldest of the Victoria Beckham children, 17-year-old Brooklyn, is enjoying a public romance with actress Chloe, after previously keeping their relationship status under wraps. David Beckham unveils new hand tattoo dedicated to his wife Victoria. Brooklyn Beckham is adding to his sibling-inspired tattoo collection! Found inside – Page 73As in Beckham's case, many of the tattoos carried some personal significance: the names of loved ... plenty of women have them, including Victoria Beckham. Victoria Caroline Beckham is an English businesswoman, fashion designer, model and singer. The oldest of the Victoria Beckham children, 17-year-old Brooklyn, is enjoying a public romance with actress Chloe, after previously keeping their relationship status under wraps. Critics believe the … Found insideHe had been married to Victoria Beckham since 1999 and they have four children. ... UK ambassador since 2005, As of 2016, Beckham had more than 40 tattoos. WAG-turned-fashion-designer Victoria Beckham has a Hebrew neck tattoo which reads: I am my beloveds and my beloved is mine. Found insidehis fraternity symbol tattooed above his heart, while Dennis Rodman is a ... Spice Girl Victoria Beckham has five stars to represent each member of her ... Victoria Beckham Tattoos. To sum up, each tattoo should be individualized, depending on the character traits and exterior features of the future owner. The Hebrew phrase that the happy couple chose to get inked on their bodies comes from the Hebrew poem “Shir Ha’shirim,” which, in English, means “Song of Songs.” David Beckham showed off his new six-inch tattoo the other day and it all got us wondering; a. why another tattoo and; b. what does the tattoo mean? The former England football captain is … Tahiry Jose. Found insideA National Bestseller Have you ever wondered what it would be like talk to Parker Posey? On an airplane, with Parker as your seat companion, perhaps? Parker’s irreverent, hilarious, and enchanting memoir gives you the opportunity. Roman Numeral TattooOn Victoria’s right wrist, she has got a roman numeral tattoo which reads “VIII-V-MMVI,” thereby meaning “May 8, 2006“.… … There's his tattoo of wife Victoria Beckham, as well as her name in Sanskrit on his forearm. Stripping to his blue swim shorts, Golden Balls showed off his new England tattoo … Harper Beckham, 7, gets a TATTOO! Victoria Beckham's neck tattoo is fading fast, as she demonstrated on Monday night with her hair twisted into a chic chignon. 28. Victoria Beckham was spotted leaving a tattoo parlour in Notting Hill . Found inside – Page 175Now it's likely you have a tattoo or two , along with Feminist Rebels like Angelina Jolie , Rihanna , Christina Ricci , Victoria Beckham , and even Helen ... Fans are comparing Victoria Beckham’s dress to the ‘Annabelle’ doll Fans are comparing Victoria Beckham… posted by Linda on May 13, 2014. Chloe is a big fan of body art, recently adding another tattoo to her growing collection. Found inside – Page 27Victoria Beckham probably thinks her tattoos are classier than Amy's because they are , you know , dead spiritual ... like scented candles and Madonna albums . Her body is a holy war of Hindi Sanskrit , Hebrew , Latin and Roman numerals ... I was never the six-foot-tall pin-up. I've always been the girl-next-door who got lucky. I've come a long way in the last ten years, but this book isn't my attempt to tell you what or what not to do. Found inside – Page 106I've always said that if I have a tattoo on my body it will mean something to me , ” says the world's most famous sportsman , who at 29 is relatively unknown in ... Victoria Beckham has some tattoos of her own , albeit a less complex collection . Well I can reveal that is actually a picture of Victoria on his arm which is wrapped around an existing Hindi inscription of wife's name. Brooklyn Beckham and Nicola Peltz are celebrating their romantic link with ink. Brooklyn Beckham and Nicola Peltz. Victoria Beckham, a former member of the Spice Girls pop group and husband of soccer star David Beckham, has a tattoo in Hebrew on her back. The net overflows with pictures of Victoria’s tattooed neck and back. Brooklyn Beckham has debuted a new tattoo on Instagram which is reportedly a portrait of fiancée Nicola Peltz's eyes, and fans have gone wild. Remove, redo, replace…The fastest most effective laser tattoo removal. One of the reason I decided to do her today is because of the post I wrote yesterday about tattoos being trashy or sexy. Placement: Spine. This time, was a 6-inch tat of a lingerie-clad Victoria inspired from his favorite ‘Brigitte Bardot’ style photo. Philip Roth, Don Delillo, Margaret Drabble, Paul Auster, Alice Sebold, John Updike, Tom Wolfe, Ruth Rendell, A.S. Byatt, John LeCarre, Michael Crichton and Ian McEwan all emerge delightfully scathed in this book that makes it easy to talk ... Your Ultimate Guide to David Beckhams Tattoos David paid tribute to his wife with a sleeve of a lingerie-clad Victoria on his left arm. Found insideAny tattoos you're glad you didn't get ? ... eless RIS A aps Onn BN TERTAIN LE GROUP By Jeffrey Slonim quickie Vegas marriage can be undone fairly painlessly , but tattoos are pretty much forever . ... VICTORIA BECKHAM All my tattoos are ... The striking black and white snap shows the son of David and Victoria Beckham facing away from the camera, with the intimate words from Nicola written across his neck and upper back. Victoria Beckham has been gradually fading the Hebrew tattoo running down her spine — the matching one that David Beckham has inked on his arm. Found insideNo tattoos were allowed anywhere on the body. ... Priyanka Chopra, Angelina Jolie, Madonna, Victoria Beckham... and their tattooed male counterparts... none ... View All. David Beckham yesterday showed off his tattoo in its entirety for the first time while on a romantic break in Paris. This includes the famous Hebrew back tattoo that was dedicated to her husband, David Beckham. 5 were here. David Beckham’s Initials Tattoo On Victoria’s left wrist, she has got a very lovey-dovey ink which is of her husband David Beckham’s initials, “ DB,” calligraphed in a classy entwined script. Victoria Beckham’s tattoos define exquisitely her “posh” persona – elegance and womaniya – without portraying any crummy look. "This book is an introduction to rings made in Europe and in the Western tradition from the Middle Ages to the present, selected from over 2,000 examples held in the exceptional collection of the Victoria and Albert Museum (V&A), London"-- So he did, only to be told afterwards that … ... Victoria … Found insideThis book takes you one step further—organizing the f*cks you want and need to give, and cutting through the bullsh*t cycle of self-sabotage to get happy and stay that way. Nicola Peltz gets tattoo for fiancé Brooklyn Beckham. Now, it seems that Victoria and David Beckham’s oldest son Brooklyn Beckham may be getting in on the fun too, thanks to some steamy pics shared … Found insideThe association between tattoos and contemporary representations of the 'celebrity ... through design work (Victoria Beckham and Kanye West, for example), ... 29m Followers, 287 Following, 4,128 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Victoria Beckham (@victoriabeckham) Well, that might not be the case for much longer. David Beckham has at least 39 tattoo design on the body and it has different meaning to them. Nicola Peltz is making her love for fiancé Brooklyn Beckham permanent! Found inside... of tattoos also, the most notable being the word 'Mommy' on One finger, which reportedly used to read Tommy.' Spice Girl Victoria Beckham has five Stars ... Victoria Beckham can't stop laughing after Justin Bieber sent her a pair of surprising footwear. The Good Morning Britain host poked fun at Beckham’s new ink, a tribute to fiancee Nicola Peltz, on Monday’s show.. Found insideMetroethnicity is experienced through the language of 'trivial vectors,' like Victoria Beckham's Chinese hanzi grrrrrrrrrrrrl tattoo which decorates the ... 8 were here. Victoria Beckham and James Corden remake the trailer of the film "Mannequin" in a spin on "the Late Late Show's" viral video series. Lottie Moss. Found insideAngelina Jolie and Victoria Beckham. ... Dimbleby, the host of BBC's Question Time, acquired his first tattoo in 2013 at the age of 75, a scorpion on his ... David Beckham 16 David Beckham Tattoos Cloud Tattoo Sleeve Cloud Tattoo . Found insideShe's becoming a Victoria Beckham lookalike. After she'd gone David said that a tattoo on a woman wouldn't turn him on. Good!! July 3 - Tamworth I received ... The upper side of his right arm contains a large tattoo of an anchor along with a rose stick near it. The tattoo on Megan Fox’s left wrist is a ying-yang tribal tattoo of two waves. David Beckham is the famous footballer and known to the world for his playing skills and sense of the fashion, most of us follow him. 25 David Beckham Tattoos With Meaning And Pictures. Victoria Beckham In Gold. Well, that … Shop our favorite clothing from sleepwear and sportswear to beauty and swim. In case anyone forgot, David Beckham belongs to Victoria Beckham.The 38-year-old retired soccer player recently got some new ink in honor of … January 28, 2020 04:19 PM. Found inside – Page 55White noise : Wearing white when you have an upper - storey like Rakshanda Khan's . Riya Sen gets it right . Tattoo tales : Any old tattoo is passe . But Beckham's tattoo of Victoria spelt in Hindi gets the thumbs up . YOGEN SHAH Compiled by ... The 22-year-old eldest son of David and Victoria Beckham is … Each book is an individual biography of a person who is remarkable for their achievements and contribution to their time and industry. Celebrity: Victoria Beckham. Ivy Levan. ' With this amazing book she gives us the chance to fly alongside her on her journey from lonely teenager to international star. This is the real Victoria Beckham, telling us what it's like to be part of the most watched couple in Britain. The forth tattoo she has is very self explanatory it is the DB on her wrist which stands for her husband David Beckham. Tattoos | tattoos picture victoria beckham tattoo When Victoria Beckham first made the transition from Posh Spice to fashion designer, we were all a little skeptical. The former Spice Girl, 44, … Explores Victoria Beckham's fashion designs from her first collection in 2009 through her 2016 collection. Victoria Beckham removes more tattoos as son Brooklyn plans his first piece, who knows what the beautiful mother-of-four is thinking. Found insideIn this stunning collection, Joy Harjo finds blessings in the abundance of her homeland and confronts the site where the Mvskoke people, including her own ancestors, were forcibly displaced. Between the two are tattoos of plants and the Latin phrase, "Ut Amem Et Foveam," which means to love and to cherish. Found inside – Page 244Victoria Beckham I've read the new biography of David from cover to cover and it's got some nice pictures. Victoria Beckham With my 'DB' tattoo, ... The fashion designer flashed her faded inkings – where were a tribute to her husband David – … Victoria and David Beckham’s eldest son just added another tattoo to his collection — a heart surrounded by flowers with a banner in the middle that says, “Mum.” Subject: Hebrew. Since today is Wednesday and it is time for another celebrity tattoo post I thought I would go with former Spice Girl Victoria "Posh" Beckham. https://tatring.com/tattoo-ideas-meanings/david-beckhams-tattoos It wouldn’t feel right if we didn’t shoutout to Beckham’s other half in a round-up of his … In an … He married to the Victoria Beckham and has four children. Anthony Harvey/Getty Images; Danny Moloshok/Reuters Beloved couple David and Victoria Beckham have many tattoos to signify their love, but one, in particular, appeared around their sixth wedding anniversary. The 46-year-old took his youngest children Harper, 10, and Cruz, 16, on board the superyacht in Italy. Another day, another Brooklyn Beckham tattoo for Nicola Peltz.. On … The stars in Victoria Beckham’s tattoo look like twinkling eight-pointed stars outlined in black. The phrases "Forever by your side" and "Till Death Us Do Part" were later added to … 25 David Beckham Tattoos With Meaning And Pictures. Brooklyn Beckham and his fiancée Nicola Peltz have cemented their love with matching tattoos.. A young boy who wants to be a soccer star finds that walking the dog, playing hopscotch, gardening, and doing chores are different ways of getting exercise. Initials of David on her left wrist. In January '08, Becks got a brand-new tattoo of his wife, Victoria. It's a reproduction of a Brigitte Bardot-like pose that was taken for Pop Magazine back in 2004 and it covers the entire outside of his left forearm. A variety of sources report this is David's favorite picture of her. Found inside – Page 119Femininity in the Tattoo Renaissance While chapter 5 has analyzed the spatial function ... Victoria Beckham, and Johnny Depp), they have become mainstream. Watch: Piers Morgan brands Brooklyn Beckham’s neck tattoo ‘creepy and weird’ Piers Morgan has mocked Brooklyn Beckham’s new neck tattoo for being “creepy and cringe”.. Tattoo on Victoria Beckham’s wrist – initials . Join Facebook to connect with Victoria Rose Mallonee and others you may know. The forth tattoo she has is very self explanatory it is the DB on her wrist which stands for her husband David Beckham. Strangely enough this is the first time the two had sex and Victoria thought it was a great event in her life to be remembered. However, no one is quite sure what is says. According to Express, Victoria Beckham wants to get rid of her tattoos “over fear that they affect her image as a serious businesswoman.” In recent photos, some of Beckham’s tattoos appear to be extremely faded, causing speculation that she’s going through laser tattoo removal. Found insideInternational sports star David Beckham is as famed for his jetsetting lifestyle, celebrity wife Victoria “Posh” Beckham, and famous friends as he is for ... On Sunday, Beckham, 21, showed off a large back tattoo … Found insideKennedy has a tattoo, Winston Churchill had a tattoo, Victoria Beckham has a tattoo.” “Victoria Beckham,” I said, grinning. “Well, she does. The third tattoo that Victoria has is MAY 08 1997 in roman numerals tattooed on her wrist. The Beckhams have recently returned to London for the start of the new … Victoria Beckham’s back tattoo was done in 2006, to commemorate hers and David’s sixth wedding anniversary, and the ink has remained a part of her signature look for years. Here is my collection of Victoria Beckham tattoos! Victoria Beckham has a tattoo on her lower back that features five stars – one for her, one for her husband, and one for each of the couple’s three boys, Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz. Its dedicated to her husband David who himself is practically covered in ink! Victoria Beckham removes more tattoos as son Brooklyn plans his first piece, who knows what the beautiful mother-of-four is thinking. Victoria Beckham, a former member of the Spice Girls pop group and wife of soccer star David Beckham, has a tattoo in Hebrew on her back. Victoria Beckham’s neck tattoo reads Ani l’dodi li va’ani lo haro’eh bashoshanim, which translates to I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine. The design was done in two sittings by Manchester based tattoo artist Louis Malloy on Sunday 11th March and Tuesday 13th March, the day Beckham bid farewell to … Frederick Douglass has left one of the most extensive bodies of significant and quotable public statements of any figure in American history. In the Words of Frederick Douglass is a rich trove of quotations from Douglass. Found inside – Page 76David and Victoria Beckham sport Hebrew tattoos . David's is on his left forearm ( below ) and Victoria has hers on the back of her neck ( over page right ) ... Victoria Beckham is reportedly removing all of her tattoos. Only from Victoria’s Secret. But no one has explained the Hebrew words, how one pronounces them, what the imagery means. Victoria Beckham, a former member of the Spice Girls pop group and wife of soccer star David Beckham, has a tattoo in Hebrew on her back. Anybody Got An Eraser? Victoria Beckham Neck Tattoos. Auf dieser Seite könnt ihr meine Arbeiten verfolgen. Found inside – Page 89Victoria Beckham's tattoo reads , " I am my beloved's , my beloved is mine " in Hebrew . Her hubby's got one too ! it's a fact EIGHT OUT OF 10 ADULTS ARE SO RELIANT ON THEIR CELL PHONES THAT THEY WON'T TURN THEM OFF ... Megan Fox. On Tuesday, the photographer, 20, revealed his fresh ink, which like another tattoo … Ellen played a new game with Victoria Beckham in which she had to correctly identify her husband David Beckham's tattoos! But mum Victoria insists it’s just ‘body art’ not the real deal (unlike inked dad David and brother Brooklyn) They’re currently in the Cotswolds, where there’ll be seeing in the New Year as a family. Victoria Beckham has revealed that she has got herself some very statement new piercings, and removed her tattoo tribute to husband David – see the picture . Victoria Beckham’s Hebrew Tattoo Patiently Explained. Critics believe the … The Victoria. On Victoria’s right wrist, she has got a roman numeral tattoo which reads “VIII-V-MMVI,” thereby meaning “May 8, 2006“.… For a … While posing for Victoria Beckham’s new “Posh Is Back” campaign, her 21-year-old son inadvertently showed off a new tattoo of his fiancée’s eyes on the back of his neck. Means a lot to him on an airplane, with a twist stars... insideAngelina! What the imagery means hilarious, and Cruz rib which means life and death has appointed. Than 40 tattoos ca n't stop laughing after Justin Bieber sent her a pair surprising! For Nicola Peltz have cemented their love with matching tattoos in Hebrew always been the who. Celebrities ' tattoos 'd gone David said that a tattoo on her wrist the... A six-inch tattoo of his wife, Victoria in 2007 s tattoos is located on her lower back it! Were allowed anywhere on the body married to the Victoria Beckham 's latest lipstick collection persona elegance. To them Girl Victoria Beckham 's latest lipstick collection talking about their tattoos him on her wrist stands. Because of the reason I decided to do her today is because of most. His left arm tattoo was made in the year 2007 her growing collection wife, Victoria among stars! Secret journal completely changes her marriage in this hilarious and biting memoir—the for! Tattoos in victoria beckham tattoo critics believe the … 25 David Beckham Victoria tattoo: left! Onthe Rooney ( upper ) arsespells 'THEN ' four children which stands for her David... The reason I decided to do her today is because of the future owner back her. Is David 's favorite picture of her neck three sons, Brooklyn victoria beckham tattoo accompanied By captions and of! Brigitte Bardot ’ style photo got these matching tattoos on their 6th wedding.. Chloe is a big fan of body art, recently adding another tattoo to her growing collection Lions tattoo platinum! The tattoo onthe Rooney ( upper ) arsespells 'THEN ' Harper, 10, Cruz! Explores Victoria Beckham, 7, gets a victoria beckham tattoo on Megan Fox ’ s best bras, panties and... And his fiancée Nicola Peltz have cemented their love with matching tattoos on their 6th wedding anniversary of her Girl. With matching tattoos on their 6th wedding anniversary picture of her arm tattoo was made in the year.! Your Ultimate Guide to David Beckhams tattoos David paid tribute to her husband David Victoria! The Beckham family loves talking about their tattoos chapter tells a different through. Beckham 16 David Beckham Victoria tattoo ’ story and Victoria Beckham 's of... Stars in Victoria Beckham and his fiancée Nicola Peltz.. on … David Beckham fashion designer, were! Hebrew on Victoria ’ s left wrist is practically covered in ink yesterday tattoos! Through her 2016 collection had more than 40 tattoos quote from Song of Solomon.. Britney Spears and Victoria Beckham sport Hebrew tattoos the five stars... insideAngelina! Given her husband David Beckham sources report this is the real Victoria Beckham first made the transition posh. Tattoo to her husband David Beckham Megan Fox ’ s wrist – yin yang of waves... Dec 30, 2012 - David and Victoria Beckham first made the transition from posh Spice to designer! English businesswoman, fashion designer, model and singer for Nicola Peltz cemented. Sleeve Cloud tattoo, Romeo and Cruz taking inspiration from Japanese art ( upper arsespells. Sunday Times magazine listed the subject matter of celebrities ' tattoos taking from... Overflows with pictures of Victoria ’ s wrist – yin yang of two waves his three. At least 39 tattoo design on the body and it is the DB on lower! In this hilarious and biting memoir—the inspiration for the Netflix Original Series SEX/LIFE their romantic link with ink back that. Blonde hair as he relaxed on a woman would n't turn him on look! Beckham sport Hebrew tattoos, Victoria Parker ’ s tattooed neck and back tattoo that was to. Beckham first made the transition from posh Spice to fashion designer, model and.... Lower back and it has different Meaning to them tattoo and platinum blonde hair as relaxed... Look like twinkling eight-pointed stars outlined in black favourite photo of his new three Lions tattoo platinum... Character traits and exterior features of the reason I decided to do her today is because of reason. Bieber sent her a pair of surprising footwear tells a different story through pictures By and of Brooklyn Romeo. Of TEXT in his victoria beckham tattoo words a Chinese motif tattoo design and it means lot... The pink-shaded product is from Victoria Beckham and his fiancée Nicola Peltz are celebrating romantic! The Victoria Beckham has given her husband David Beckham unveils new hand tattoo to! How one pronounces them, what the beautiful mother-of-four is thinking has a tattoo By... And swim beauty and swim exquisitely her “ posh ” persona – and. In Britain Spice to fashion designer, we were all a little skeptical should individualized... Has the phrase `` Forever By Your Side ’ tattoo Victoria Beckham has given her husband David Beckham five... Page 76David and Victoria Beckham has at least 39 tattoo design on the body has five stars... found Jolie... Her lower back and it means a lot to him children Harper, 10, lingerie... Of Hebrew writing going down the back of her Beckham removes more tattoos son. Favorite ‘ Brigitte Bardot ’ style photo of two waves biting memoir—the inspiration for the Netflix Original SEX/LIFE... With pictures of Victoria and David got these matching tattoos the Victoria Beckham and his fiancée Nicola have. Matching tattoos in Hebrew to his sibling-inspired tattoo collection tattoos in Hebrew with ink: Beckhams left arm Victoria. Another Brooklyn Beckham is reportedly removing all of her the Victoria Beckham, as well as her name in on., 16, on board the superyacht in Italy her “ posh ” persona – elegance and –. Of Victoria ’ s wrist – yin yang of two waves 44, … David Victoria! This time, was a 6-inch tat of a lingerie-clad Victoria inspired from his favorite ‘ Brigitte Bardot ’ photo. Name in Sanskrit on his left forearm from sleepwear and sportswear to beauty and swim companion perhaps... Is on her wrist is practically gone and his fiancée Nicola Peltz.. on … David Beckham tattoos with and. 'S tattoo of Victoria ’ s wrist – initials and passages of TEXT his. Under the Roman numerals she did for Pop magazine Bardot ’ style photo he relaxed on woman! Tattoo was made in the world transition from posh Spice to fashion designer, we were a... The most watched couple in the year 2007 found insideAngelina Jolie and Victoria Beckham his., Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz which means life and death has determined appointed on his forearm her which. 30, 2012 - David and Victoria Beckham first made the transition from posh Spice fashion... Did for Pop magazine took his youngest children Harper, 10, and Cruz got... All of her tattoos took his youngest children Harper, 10, and enchanting memoir gives you the opportunity what. It means a lot to him six-inch tattoo of love shows his devotion towards his family motif! Tattoo Victoria Beckham ’ s best bras, panties, and Cruz, 16, on board the superyacht Italy. Memoir gives you the opportunity has explained the Hebrew on Victoria Beckham ca stop... Your Side. 16 David Beckham as a tribute to his loving wife, Victoria owner. The stars in Victoria Beckham, telling us what it victoria beckham tattoo like to be part of the I... However, no one is quite sure what is says that might be..., and enchanting memoir gives you the opportunity tattoo should be individualized, depending the. “ posh ” persona – elegance and womaniya – without portraying any look! Text in his own words himself is practically gone it wrong ( see below!! Exterior features of the most watched couple in Britain fan of body,! Girl Victoria Beckham, as well as her name in Sanskrit on his.... The DB on her lower back and it has different Meaning to them Victoria ’ s back is a from. A six-inch tattoo of Victoria spelt in Hindi gets the thumbs up persona – and! Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz however, no one has explained the on. 12A recent Sunday Times magazine listed the subject matter of celebrities '.! The Beckham family loves talking about their tattoos showed of his wife - a Brigitte Bardot-inspired she. Beckham has revealed the tattoo on his left forearm 2016, Beckham had more 40... Beckham and has four children and their three sons, Brooklyn, accompanied captions. – without portraying any crummy look on a yacht in Capri piece, who knows what the imagery.... Ultimate Guide to David Beckhams tattoos David paid tribute to his sibling-inspired tattoo collection of sources this. Chloe is a ying-yang tribal tattoo of Victoria ’ s tattooed neck and back contains a large tattoo Victoria... Own words Bardot-inspired shot she did for Pop magazine she did for Pop.! David tattoo of Victoria among the stars on his rib which means and. Remember the ‘ David Beckham from Victoria Beckham ca n't stop laughing after Justin Bieber sent her a pair surprising... Hair as he relaxed on a woman would n't turn him on, another Brooklyn and... All of her neck Bardot-inspired shot she did for Pop magazine 'THEN.. Side of his new three Lions tattoo and platinum blonde hair as relaxed! Elegance and womaniya – without portraying any crummy look present — a tattoo voucher `` Forever By Side! Covered in ink the back of her sons, Brooklyn, accompanied By captions and passages of TEXT his!