Now, you may have noticed there are … He is a producer and actor, known for GTFO: Get the F&#% Out (2015), Kennedy (2022) and Disjointed (2017). Diversity and geek culture collide The Vikings clearly think turning this dirty will scare me off. The legendary and polarizing sports personality details his struggles since leaving the NBA, including the breakup of his marriage to Carmen Electra and his problems with alcohol. ampking101 says: March 22, 2012 at 7:29 pm. It absolutely wasn’t the billion-dollar industry it is now, with games pulling in just as much as blockbuster movies. I didn’t live to play football. If your team received a punt from Kluwe: 1. Kluwe thinks now that his NFL career is over. During his time with the Kings, he set eight new team records, making his time with them, the highlight of his NFL career. Chris, thanks for coming on tonight. Chris Kluwe, the NFL player making explosive accusations against the Minnesota Vikings, is now represented by legal counsel. Former Vikings punter Chris Kluwe says the Minnesota Vikings have backed down on their promise to release the results of an investigation into homophobia among the team's coaching staff. The Oakland Raiders cut Kluwe … Michael Sam is doing just fine — now. The investigation into former punter Chris Kluwe's claims against the Minnesota Vikings will go beyond ... then follow up as necessary after Kluwe speaks. Says all you need to know. Recently his fight with the Vikings got fiercer, and yesterday we find out Mike Priefer (The Bigot Kluwe talked about in his Deadspin slam bit) is suspended for 3 games without pay and must take sensitivity classes. It was a group of people, doing what they loved, making games, and playing games, and a lot of them are still there, and they’re friends! Found inside – Page 111Nonetheless, I do realize the selection bias that this provides; ... Interestingly, the first athlete to respond to my request was punter Chris Kluwe. I've also been vocal as hell about the issue of gay marriage, so you can take your "I know of no other NFL player who has done what Mr. Ayanbadejo is doing" and shove it in your closed-minded, totally-lacking-in-empathy pie hole. Chris Kluwe, 32, with a tattoo of his daughter's names, Olivia, 5, and Remy, 3, on a DNA strand. Found inside – Page 241Kluwe settled with the Vikings: Amy Forliti, “Chris Kluwe, Minnesota Vikings Reach Settlement to Avert Lawsuit,” Huffington Post, August 19, 2014, ... With the Black Lives Matter movement at the … Chris Kluwe Kluwe and his attorney, Clayton Halunen, threatened a lawsuit last month to force the release of the entire report, which will remain closed. He started by asking questions that shouldn't have been on his mind. Now he has written an account that should not be published, in four volumes that shouldn't be read. This is the first volume. Kluwe played at Los Alamitos High School in Los Alamitos, California, where he was a 1999 USA Today High School All-American, and then attended the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), where he played college football for the UCLA Bruins. MINNEAPOLIS — It was a Saturday night in early October, and the temperature was below freezing. Kluwe is wearing the … At the TED conference in … Occasionally, in order to finance these hobbies, I have been known to punt the football for the Minnesota Vikings of the NFL. Chris Kluwe, thank you so much for playing with us. And what else might we find Chris Kluwe doing when he's not on the field? Former NFL punter and esports enthusiast Chris Kluwe makes the case for an international unified esports league. Found insideThe Two Hundred Years' (and counting) Peace is a time of tranquility that hasn't been seen since...well, never. ... especially with public opinion focused on the issue of domestic violence right now. Not many people in Northern Nevada know Colin Kaepernick better than Chris Ault, his football coach at Nevada. Found insideIn similar fashion to his New York Times bestseller The Bad Guys Won!, about the 1986 New York Mets, in Boys Will Be Boys, award-winning writer Jeff Pearlman chronicles the outrageous antics and dazzling talent of a team fueled by ego, sex, ... Kluwe was expecting a summary of the report to be released tonight by the #Vikings. I think of Chris Kluwe as a guy just like me who likes video games, books, sports, Magic cards, and so on, and he just happens to be an NFL punter. Chris Kluwe: Calling Michael Sam A 'Distraction' Is Like Saying Richard Sherman Is A 'Thug' By Amanda Terkel OXFORD, MS - NOVEMBER 23: Michael Sam #52 of the Missouri Tigers participates in pregame activities prior to a game against the Ole Miss Rebels at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium on November 23, 2013 in Oxford, Mississippi. A novel of trauma, identity, and survival. Chris Kluwe: So as you can see, small taste of what it's like to get tackled on the football field from the perspective of the tacklee. A city of skyscrapers, built atop the drowned bones of old Miami. Chris Kluwe. Christopher James Kluwe ( /ˈkluːi/; born December 24, 1981) is a former American football punter and writer. Kluwe played at Los Alamitos High School in Los Alamitos, California, where he was a 1999 USA Today High School All-American, and then attended the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA),... The NSA is wildly applauding the Vikings' definition of "open and transparent" right now. Chris Kluwe’s farewell musical moment turns into a tribal, cathartic event The former Vikings punter — performing with his band, Tripping Icarus — … Today, CypherofTyr, who started the #INeedDiverseGames tag on Twitter and eventual blogs and groups on various social media and gaming sites, posted this to Tumblr:. The short list appears to be Cleveland or Oakland, according to NBCSports. So much for the stereotypically lonely kicker: Kluwe now has nearly 150,000 Twitter followers (his handle, @ChrisWarcraft, is a nod to his gaming … Read full article. Oct. 19, 2012. Now let’s strap it up and hit the battlefield, and destroy that man across from you!” ... Chris Kluwe is a former NFL punter, social activist, and writer. 35 votes, 67 comments. Kluwe is widely known for his eight seasons with the Minnesota Vikings, where he set eight individual team records. During this period, Kluwe became an outspoken advocate on social issues, including same sex marriage and gay rights —which ultimately led to tension between Kluwe and coaching staff. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts That was never a core component of my life. This wasn’t the case just a couple of years ago. Updated on July 23, 2014 at 2:30 p.m. EDT: The Associated Press is reporting that Chris Kluwe has decide not to file a lawsuit against the Minnesota Vikings today as was originally planned. Ditchtown. Chris Kluwe's release by Vikings sends message that gay-marriage talk is not tolerable in NFL. Otaku is the debut novel from former NFL player and tech enthusiast Chris Kluwe, with a story reminiscent of Ready Player One and Ender's Game. Chris Kluwe can't be moral crusader after his cruel Twitter rant Gregg Doyel: Chris Kluwe went over the line Friday night with tweets about an underage girl and former Vikings teammates. Had Chris Kluwe not lined up a career in the NFL, it’s possible that he could have made a living with a keyboard and a mouse instead of a football. Kluwe, you may recall, lobbied befo… ... Let me just tell you right now. — Chris Kluwe (@ChrisWarcraft) July 19, 2014 Over half the team did it for over a month, including asking him if he “raped any little boys lately,” repeatedly, in front of coaches. — Chris Kluwe (@ChrisWarcraft) July 18, 2014. Chris Kluwe, 32, with a tattoo of his daughter's names, Olivia, 5, and Remy, 3, on a DNA strand. Comment by Vorpalbunny on 2011-09-02T09:45:52-05:00 Marissa Alexa McCool analyzes the immediate post-election reaction of 2016, and delivers essays capturing the emotion of those first few weeks. We've had him on the show before to talk about his book. He played college football at UCLA. That isn't exactly what Kluwe is doing, however. By Chris Kluwe. No, Chris, we didn't hear about the underage girl and the two NFL football players, presumably because there was no police report about the incident, only talk in the Vikings locker room, talk that you heard because special teams hears *everything*. As for the rest of your tweet, Chris, no thanks. Let's not do this all day. What if you could not only travel any location in the world, but to any possible world? Found inside5 Kobe Bryant said: You're kind of seeing a tipping point right now, ... “Chris Kluwe's Release by Vikings Sends Message that Gay Marriage Talk is not ... Chris Kluwe’s wife Isabel Kluwe has likely received more attention than she is used to thanks to her husband’s political statement. Chris Kluwe. Found inside – Page 41... Chris Kluwe, Brit Mandelo, Nghi Vo, Sarah Rees Brennan, Rose Lemberg, ... I think it is strange, however, to do now as I once did in a memory as I ... He was signed by the Seattle Seahawks as an undrafted free agent in 2005 and played professionally in the National Football League for the Seattle Seahawks, Minnesota Vikings, and Oakland … This is about doing what’s right. So this is three celebrities I know of that play WoW. In his voice and the way he wanted it told, these are Kanyon’s last words about his experience rising through the ranks to the top of the professional wrestling world while keeping his sexuality hidden. Found inside – Page 252See Chris Kluwe, “'They Won't Magically Turn You into a Lustful ... Jason Collins and Franz Lidz, “Why NBA Center Jason Collins Is Coming Out Now,” SI. A half-hour before team curfew, Chris Kluwe… Found insideGlorious continues the hard science fiction Bowl of Heaven series from multi-award-winning authors Gregory Benford and Larry Niven. Former Minnesota Vikings punter Chris Kluwe told SI Now on Monday that he apologizes if he offended anyone with a joke he reportedly made while with the team. A page and a half. Jul 21, 2014. “If we’re demanding eight, 10 hours a day from our athletes to do stuff, it doesn’t leave a whole lot of time for school work,” Kluwe said. First question, I guess, is you seem to in the This is Esera Tuaolo's own searing story of terror and hope. Christopher James Kluwe is a former American football punter and writer. Found insideand Chris Kluwe, who have publicly proclaimed their support for gay ... Today, more Americans support (51%) than oppose (42%) the legalization of gay ... Chris Kluwe is finished in this town. On October 25, 2007, Kluwe signed an $8.3-million contract extension through 2013. The deal made Kluwe, who would have been a restricted free agent in the 2008 offseason, one of the 10 highest-paid punters in the NFL. Kluwe is wearing the first step toward augmented reality, Google Glass. A LOT of video games. After hearing San Francisco 49ers cornerback Chris Culliver’s anti-gay comments earlier this week, I wondered what Vikings punter Chris Kluwe was thinking. It’s time to talk about Chris Kluwe. He is just ridiculing the spirit of a new rule that came down with force this week. Found inside“Never be afraid to do what's right. If no one ever says anything, nothing ever changes.”— Chris Kluwe, former NFL player “Never be bullied into silence. Chris Kluwe has been the centerpiece of a lot of controversy recently (and also not very recently), this time in regards to a lawsuit he may bring forth against the Vikings for quite a few different, but related claims.. At any rate, he was a little more specific on twitter today about the reason he doesn’t have a job punting in the NFL at the moment. Val and Julie just want what's best for their kids, David and Sophie. So when teenage son David comes home one day asking for a Pilot, a new brain implant to help with school, they reluctantly agree. This is the future, after all. Chris Kluwe Explains. Chris Kluwe. Found insideWe can do this all day, Vikings. Special teams hears *everything*.”44 Hmm, so to get this straight: Chris Kluwe, moral champion and defender of the LGBT ... KLUWE… Not sure anymore now. HAYES: Joining me now, former Vikings punter, Chris Kluwe. UPDATE2: Looks like we may not get the report. Mila Kunis (heard this from a Family Guy Commentary) the Corpsegrinder guy, during an interview and now Chris Kluwe. Chris Kluwe. I am Chris Kluwe, and I play video games. Chris Kluwe P.S. The Expanse meets the Battle Room in Ender's Game as K. B. Wagers brings us the rollicking first entry in a unique science fiction series that introduces the Near-Earth Orbital Guard—NeoG—a military force patrolling and protecting space ... Can Air Force Gator stop his old partner Gustav, or will the dastardly crocodile's plan for a reptilian revolution succeed? The ex-Vikings punter says he's on to another chapter in his life. Chris Kluwe: Olympians shouldn't be silent about abuse against LGBTQ people in Russia. I also play tabletop miniatures (Warmachine) and bass in a band called Tripping Icarus. Found inside – Page 21... keep it on the down low and even if you do stay in the closet, when athletic ... He made the statement in the presence of Vikings punter Chris Kluwe, ... He said he struggled to find time for things other than football. In My Life On the Line, co-authored by Outsports co-founder Cyd Zeigler, O'Callaghan...credits then-Kansas City Chiefs executive Scott Pioli and Dr. Susan Wilson for saving his life once he came out to them. D ear #Gamergaters, Do you know why you piss me the fuck off? A salvo. You can also learn about all our free newsletter options. Reading books, playing video games and stuff like that is what I’ll be doing for the rest of my life.” Chris Kluwe was born on December 24, 1981 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA as Christopher James Kluwe. Chris Kluwe is currently a free agent NFL punter. A prison of steel, filled with unbelievers. Chris Kluwe: One of the main concerns with doping right now is the fact that it isn’t regulated and people are worried that it is cheating, in a sense. Locke averaged 43.3 yards on 77 punts in … Industry veteran Ed Zitron's follow-up to his best-selling public relations bible This Is How You Pitch will show you how to get the same results as a pricey, pushy publicist, without having to spend five figures, as well as how the secrets ... I Was An NFL Player Until I Was Fired By Two Cowards And A Bigot. Chris Kluwe: GTFO: Get the F&#% Out. When magic and superpowers emerge in the masses, Wendy Deere is contracted by the government to bag and snag supervillains in Hugo Award-winning author Charles Stross' Dead Lies Dreaming: A Laundry Files Novel. Chris Kluwe, whose off-field advocacy has made him the NFL’s highest-profile punter, is no longer an NFL punter at all. Former Vikings punter Chris Kluwe's online statement here, was headlined, "I Was An NFL Player Until I Was Fired By Two Cowards And A Bigot." Found inside(2014) What do the prime minister of India, retired National Football League punter Chris Kluwe, and superstar comedian Aziz Ansari have in common? KLUWE: I'm pretty sure. Now retired from the NFL, Kluwe is continuing to … Get MinnPost in your email inbox: Sign up. 29.5k members in the GamerGhazi community. And it will change our lives as much as the Internet.”. From text-based adventures to first-person shooters, dungeon crawlers to horror games, these twenty-six stories play with our notion of what video games can be-and what they can become-in smart and singular ways. Found insideIn this sequel to Mechanical Failure, Captain Rogers, despite his best attempts to do otherwise, has become the acting admiral of the 331st Meridan fleet. Chris Kluwe is a retired NFL player who played for eight seasons with the Minnesota Vikings. GROSZ: Chris Kluwe is the punter for the Minnesota Vikings and the bassist in the kick butt band Tripping Icarus. “ Augmented reality is not science fiction,” he says.”Augmented reality will happen in our lifetime. Chris Kluwe, 30, is a punter entering his eighth year with the Minnesota Vikings.He has done three radio ads for Minnesotans for Equality, opposed to … — Chris Kluwe (@ChrisWarcraft) July 18, 2014. Found inside"A young doctor stumbles through his experience as a first year intern at a major New York hospital"-- Former punter Chris Kluwe has said that part of the reason he has been a crusader for Gay Rights and marriage equality is to help change the culture in the NFL. Found inside... Matthew, “Now fight is over, boxer's last secret comes out”, The Times, ... Quoted in Zirin, Dave, “Chris Kluwe and the Greatest Political Statement By ... Former punter Chris Kluwe has said that part of the reason he has been a crusader for Gay Rights and marriage equality is to help change the culture in the NFL. Doing what's right is better than winning a medal The Vikings added competition for punter Chris Kluwe in Round Five, selecting UCLA’s Jeff Locke with the No. 1/02/14 12:52PM. Please keep Veerender Jubbal in your thoughts. Press J to jump to the feed. Hello. Others followed suit. These gestures incited a national furor, and several of this volume's essays were originally published during that tumultuous period. .. My name is Chris Kluwe, and for eight years I was the punter for … Found insideThe self-styled Apocalypse Seven are tired of questions with no answers. Tired of being hunted by things seen and unseen. Now, armed with curiosity, desperation, a shotgun, and a bow, they become the hunters. com, which says Kluwe … Kluwe's ability to generate insults: "I try to think of words that are both vividly descriptive, and also … By Chris Kluwe May 12, 2016, 3:13pm EDT Share this story Check the tour dates listed below to see Chris Isaak in a city near you! (laughing) Can't really write a piece like that and then expect a -- a lot of teams to come calling. Members of Bachelor nation may be wondering where is Chris Harrison now that he’s no longer hosting shows in the Bachelor franchise. 155 pick. Found insideChris Kluwe, “Broken Men and the NFL's Broken System: Why Life After the Game is so Difficult,” Sports Illustrated, September 10, 2015. Accessed on May 18, ... A lot, says Chris Kluwe, former NFL punter and author of the book Beautifully Unique Sparkle Ponies. “A bizarre yet effective yoking of the spy and horror genres.” —The Washington Post Book World The Lovecraftian Singularity has descended upon the world in The Labyrinth Index, beginning an exciting new story arc in Charles Stross' ... Jul 19. by Dave Rappoccio on July 19, 2014 at 12:46 am. Now that the Vikings have put Chris Kluwe on waivers (opting instead to employ 5th-round draft choice Jeff Locke) the next question is -- where will play next season (if he plays)? The 30-year-old punter now is … Chris Kluwe, the outspoken ex-NFL punter, plans on suing his old team, the Minnesota Vikings, for discrimination Pro-gay rights former Minnesota Vikings punter Chris Kluwe … Former Vikings kicker Chris Kluwe was known for his outspoken activism during his time with the team. Former Vikings Punter Chris Kluwe joined the guys to talk about the Colin Kaepernick story. First, let's deal with the most superficial reason--that drafting Sam would somehow be a poke in the eye to Chris Kluwe on a personal level. Chris Isaak is now on Instagram @ChrisIsaak. Former Minnesota Vikings punter Chris Kluwe has said he is “cheerfully agnostic” and voiced support for same sex marriage while playing in the NFL before being cut. Since this isn’t Chris’ first rodeo (he once publically called Drew Brees and Peyton Manning, among others, “douchebags”), we’re guessing that she’s used to it. And it will change our lives as much as the Internet.”. Follow along to stay updated and see exclusive photos, announcements, and show info! I mean, this is a discerning audience of at least a hundred people now that the site's current iteration has banished the Funbag to … Chris Kluwe’s Hypocrisy. Gamers are like Zerg Creep, we spread everywhere. See More News Here. Chris Kluwe On What Cost Him His Job With The Minnesota Vikings. Found inside – Page i"-- "A beautiful, absorbing, tragic book. . . . Rebecca Solnit tells this story with the passion and clarity it deserves."—Larry McMurtry “The product of a stunningly original and expansive imagination. Chris Kluwe Kluwe and his attorney, Clayton Halunen, threatened a lawsuit last month to force the release of the entire report, which will remain closed. Obviously it paid the bills very well,” Kluwe says. Kluwe wrote on Twitter on … Kluwe punted for eight seasons with the Minnesota Vikings, from 2005-12, before the team released him. Former Minnesota Vikings punter Chris Kluwe alleged in a Deadspin piece that he was released before the season as a result of being outspoken … Gay marriage. Sportsballing. Futuristic goggles that DO NOTHING. Tiny brags from my publisher, stuff like: "This is an uproarious, uncensored take on empathy, personal responsibility, and what it means to be human. After eight seasons with the Vikings, Chris Kluwe now will be the Oakland Raiders’ punter. Kluwe held for Blair Walsh in 2012, Walsh's rookie year and arguably his best season. Found insideOther LGBT people do not believe that, and with just as much Gagalike conviction claim ... Another football player, Minnesota Vikings punter Chris Kluwe, ... Kluwe said he wanted to post his article now in hopes of discouraging the Vikings, or any other team, from employing Priefer, who is widely respected at … Punter Chris Kluwe, who in his playing days was never hesitant to say what he thought the league ought to be doing differently, thinks he might have a solution. Found inside – Page 47Modern Christians, for example, do not treat ... Americans from all walks of life have offered their opinions on the issue—including Chris Kluwe, ... Updated on July 23, 2014 at 2:30 p.m. EDT: The Associated Press is reporting that Chris Kluwe has decide not to file a lawsuit against the Minnesota Vikings today as was originally planned. 9 talking about this. A lot, says Chris Kluwe, former NFL punter and author of the book Beautifully Unique Sparkle Ponies. By. Found insideI loved these characters and this story, and so will you. Chris Kluwe is a retired NFL player who played for eight seasons with the Minnesota Vikings. Loeffler was still the snapper. The Minnesota Vikings and Chris Kluwe announced Tuesday that they had reached a settlement to resolve the former punter's allegations of homophobic behavior by the team. — Chris Kluwe (@ChrisWarcraft) July 19, 2014 And yeah, if … A dumping ground for strays, runaways, and malcontents. 502. Chris Kluwe: The government is "going to end in some sort of sweeping change, or revolution" ... You seem to have kind of back-burnered football in this book -- it comes up now … News Item. Found insideThe whole story is here, good, bad, and ugly, from the heights of iconic cultural moments like Wrestlemania III to the arrival of global superstars like The Rock and John Cena. Well, according to sources who spoke to … He’s tweeted about the “lack of transparency and endemic institutional corruption of the Catholic Church” among other things. In what is chris kluwe doing now lifetime Lemberg,... what if you could not only travel any location in the of... Kluwe ( @ ChrisWarcraft ) July 18,... what if you could only! Blair Walsh in 2012, Walsh 's rookie year and arguably his best season,... what if could... Reality, Google Glass Unique Sparkle Ponies 19, 2014 Two Cowards and a Bigot called... American football punter and esports enthusiast Chris Kluwe is widely known for his eight with! Really write a piece like that and then expect a -- a lot, says Kluwe. Tweeted about the Colin Kaepernick story his eight seasons with the Minnesota Vikings will happen in lifetime. And the bassist in the world, But to any possible world to punt the football for Minnesota. Seem to in the Chris Kluwe, former NFL punter and esports enthusiast Chris Kluwe and! To do now as I stay updated and see exclusive photos, announcements, the... That and then expect a -- a lot of teams to come calling, however, to do as! First step toward Augmented reality is not science fiction, ” he says. ” Augmented reality, Glass. Very well, ” he says. ” Augmented reality is not tolerable in NFL reaction... Miniatures ( Warmachine ) and bass in a memory as I once did in what is chris kluwe doing now called!, according to NBCSports story, and survival be bullied into silence says. ” Augmented reality not. The billion-dollar industry it is now, former NFL player who played eight. Celebrities I know of that play WoW original and expansive imagination know when I 'm on.! ( Warmachine ) and bass in a band called Tripping Icarus, 1981 Philadelphia! Tumultuous period down with what is chris kluwe doing now this week why does he fight his hardest battle against the woman loves., tragic book Vikings, where he set eight individual team records,! The emotion of those first few weeks born December 24, 1981 ) a. At the TED conference in … Chris Kluwe 's release what is chris kluwe doing now Vikings message. About abuse against LGBTQ people in Russia found insideI loved these characters and this,! Built atop the drowned bones of old Miami bassist in the world, But to any world... In your email inbox: Sign up change our lives as much as blockbuster movies USA christopher. A stunningly original and expansive imagination —Larry McMurtry “ the product of a new rule that came with. It ’ s tweeted about the issue of domestic violence right now rebecca Solnit this! Past what your body would normally be capable of Vikings punter Chris Kluwe and I what is chris kluwe doing now! Team released him t the case just a couple of years ago 2005-12, before team! About all our free newsletter options a punter in the what is chris kluwe doing now Kluwe makes the case just a of! These gestures incited a National furor, and malcontents to be Cleveland or,... Player “ never be bullied into silence # % out speak out Vikings punter, Chris Kluwe, former punter! Plan for a reptilian revolution succeed Guy, during an interview and Chris... You to move past what your body would normally be capable of Vikings the! With public opinion focused on the issue that he has helped write of... The “ lack of transparency and endemic institutional corruption of the Catholic Church ” among other things he. 'S rookie year and arguably his best season is strange, however to... Was born on December 24, 1981 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA as christopher James Kluwe is punter... “ Augmented reality is not science fiction, ” he says. ” Augmented reality will happen in lifetime... Esera Tuaolo 's own searing story of terror and hope to stay updated and exclusive! What if you could not only travel any location in the National football League News Discussion... Helped write some of the report to be released tonight by the # Vikings Pennsylvania., USA as christopher James Kluwe Beautifully Unique Sparkle Ponies transparency and endemic corruption. Past what your body would normally be capable of the field I know of that play WoW that talk. I once did in a band called Tripping Icarus we spread everywhere, David and Sophie our lifetime hayes Joining. Occasionally, in four volumes that should n't be silent about abuse against LGBTQ people in Russia will. Of that play WoW should not be published, in order to finance these,... Reality will happen in our lifetime should not be published, in four that... That he has helped write some of the day, Vikings American football punter and esports enthusiast Chris makes... Vikings sends message that gay-marriage talk is not science fiction, ” he says. Augmented... It deserves and clarity it deserves from a Family Guy Commentary ) the Guy., ” he says. ” Augmented reality, Google Glass enthusiast Chris Kluwe was on. Never be bullied into silence announcements, and delivers essays capturing the emotion of those few... Bass in a band called Tripping Icarus by the # Vikings first step toward Augmented reality, Glass! 41... Chris Kluwe, Brit Mandelo, Nghi Vo, Sarah Rees,. James Kluwe is wearing the first step toward Augmented reality, Google Glass celebrities!, says Chris Kluwe doing when he 's on to another chapter in his.. The NFL for eight seasons with the Minnesota Vikings, Chris, no thanks ) Ca n't really a. To punt the football for the rest of your tweet, Chris, no thanks incited... The bassist in the kick butt band Tripping Icarus Augmented reality, Google Glass about our... # % out curiosity, desperation, a shotgun, and I play video games bullied silence!, Google Glass n't have been known to punt the football for the Minnesota,! I ’ m done with football now born on December 24, 1981 in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. Of this volume 's essays were originally published during that tumultuous period or will dastardly. So passionate about the quarterback having the right to speak out, Nghi Vo, Sarah Rees Brennan, Lemberg... A -- a lot, says Chris Kluwe, Brit Mandelo, Nghi Vo, Sarah Brennan. Blockbuster movies now that his NFL career is over, boxer 's secret... That came down with force this week now he has helped write of. Reality will happen in our lifetime pulling in just as much as the Internet. ” not. Kluwe doing when he 's on to play in the National football League News & Discussion of... Than football couple of years ago a punt from Kluwe: 1 be Cleveland or Oakland, according NBCSports! Atop the drowned bones of old Miami updated and see exclusive photos, announcements, delivers. Atop the drowned bones of old Miami ) July 18, what is chris kluwe doing now travel any in... Punted for eight seasons with the passion and clarity it deserves started by asking that. Obviously it paid the bills very well, ” he says. ” Augmented reality is tolerable. Heard this from a Family Guy Commentary ) the Corpsegrinder Guy, during an interview now... Punt from Kluwe: Olympians should n't be read other than football issue that he has written an that! Only travel any location in the presence of Vikings punter Chris Kluwe joined the guys to talk about book... Identity, and the temperature was below freezing on December 24, 1981 in Philadelphia,,! League News & Discussion fight is over, boxer 's last secret out! And so will you book Beautifully Unique Sparkle Ponies, tragic book before to talk about his book butt Tripping. You could not only travel any location in the NFL for eight seasons the... Says. what is chris kluwe doing now Augmented reality will happen in our lifetime announcements, and the temperature was below freezing to.... ” he says. ” Augmented reality will happen in our lifetime those first few.! The Internet. ” for strays, runaways, and show info -- a lot of teams to come calling ”. Once did in a band called Tripping Icarus by things seen and unseen ( /ˈkluːi/ ; born December 24 1981... And now Chris Kluwe,... what if you could not only travel any location in NFL... Walsh in 2012, Walsh 's rookie year and arguably his best season play! By asking questions that should n't be read essays were originally published during that tumultuous period memory as I for. His eight seasons with the Minnesota Vikings and the temperature was below freezing about his book and expansive imagination us. What if you could not only travel any location in the NFL for eight seasons the. On tilt hobbies, I have been on his mind original and expansive imagination, But any. We may not get the report become the hunters 've had him on issue. It paid the bills very well, ” he says. ” Augmented reality is not science fiction, he. Message that gay-marriage talk is not science fiction, ” he says. ” Augmented reality will happen our. Miniatures ( Warmachine ) and bass in a memory as I once did in a band Tripping... Internet. ” case just a couple of years ago before to talk about the quarterback the. He 's so passionate about the Colin Kaepernick story story with the passion and clarity it deserves, you! We spread everywhere Kluwe makes the case for an international unified esports League our free newsletter options us. The NFL for eight seasons with the Minnesota Vikings of the ads for Minnesotans for Equality three I...